does anyone know of an app like beyond160 that isnt $6.99? i cant believe that the tour wont let you text more than 160 characters. i usually type long messages but I dont know if I want to spend seven dollars. Also in the app store i clicked the link for "keep me updated about this app" and it does not recognize my username. let me know, thanks.
    09-10-09 01:11 AM
    Many people say it's well worth the money. You could send as MMS but not everyone has MMS on their carrier. I also saw someone post that a future OS will fix the lack of text truncating. It seemed odd that they would eliminate a feature that other BBs have had. Of course the point of SMS or Short Message Service is the Short part...lol
    09-10-09 01:18 AM
    I got the beyond 160 on sale (yeah). It is a nice app but at reg price super expensive.
    09-10-09 07:35 AM
    Yeah, I bought it at half price, and I suppose it's worth it. I find I use it quite often.

Not everyone has phone email or MMS. So, it does what I need.
    09-10-09 08:49 AM
    i have MMS but I am not sure what that is.
    09-10-09 09:49 AM
    Multi Media texting...you can send photos, videos, and the carriers can make a ridiculous amount of money off of you. Enjoy it!
    09-10-09 04:43 PM
    Multi Media texting...you can send photos, videos, and the carriers can make a ridiculous amount of money off of you. Enjoy it!
    Not if you have unlimited messaging. On AT&T at least unlimited messaging covers sms, mms, pics and video. No data charges like the nickel and dime carriers.
    09-10-09 07:13 PM
    I got the beyond 160 on sale (yeah). It is a nice app but at reg price super expensive.
    it sucks when the activation code stops working tho
    09-10-09 09:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD