03-28-10 02:08 PM
37 12
tools
    ^^ I don't currently support vBulletin BlackBerry App | BerryBlab.com on the storm

BUT

I will have Beta for the storm shortly! I am currently supporting all OS 4.5 non-touch screen devices however

Here's a sneak preview

So I pm'd another admin on the site I help run (the one that usually takes care of the technical stuff, I don't really deal with any of that) and he said we couldn't do what we needed to do on the forum end because "we can't download anything from the vBulletin forums because we don't have a current subscription". Is there another way he can dl what he needs for us to be able to use this on our forum?
    I do not support pirated software, however, if you create an account on vBulletin BlackBerry App | BerryBlab.com you can download the plugin there.

Here are some cap's from the keyboard (supported) version:

I support the following (so far):

* Inherits all security policies based on your vBulletin setup
    * Multiple Forums
    * User Login
    * View Forums
    * View Sub Forums
    * Private Messaging - View, Reply, Reply All, New
    * View Latest Threads
    * View Subscribed Threads
    * Reply to Threads
    * Create New Threads

I also support images inline

Last edited by footose; 12-08-09 at 08:11 AM.
    12-08-09 08:06 AM
    01-03-10 10:51 PM
    Updated Link for download:

Point your phone browser to vBulletin BlackBerry App | BerryBlab.com. It will be auto detected and allow you to download the proper version!

Updated Pix!

Multiple Forum Access

View Forums

View Threads, New Posts, Subscribed Posts

Read Posts and Images in Posts

Read Private Messages

Make New Threads, Reply to Threads, Reply to PM's, Make new PM's

01-09-10 12:36 PM
    The register page for forum owners isn't working, incase you didnt know.
    01-09-10 09:21 PM
    i need to bump this
    01-24-10 08:14 PM
    Is there a list of sites that support BerryBlab?
    01-25-10 12:09 AM
    Thats a great app, BUT why does it need to require APN settings? My carrier charges extra for that APN use and data does not go through my BB program

There should be a way to change that
    01-25-10 05:48 AM
    Tried this app, even posted but have no clue how to mark forums read. When I signed in here again on my 8330, no forums were marked read. I would use this app I could do this.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-30-10 04:27 PM
    I'll be releasing a beta sometime this week.

Native BlackBerry vBulletin App

I'm looking for forums that want to test the Beta also, in case anyone is interested that runs a vB forum. PM me your details.

I've already informed the admins of a local forum about your app and already thinking of it.. Will keep you informed though.. In the meantime is there a list of the forums that is supported? And is there a way to avoid using APN???
    02-01-10 01:39 AM
    I've already informed the admins of a local forum about your app and already thinking of it.. Will keep you informed though.. In the meantime is there a list of the forums that is supported? And is there a way to avoid using APN???
    the list of supported forums is on the berryblab.com website
    02-01-10 01:56 AM
    Does this support proboard forums also?
    02-06-10 08:32 AM
    i would like to see crackberry use tapatalk on there site. n e ideas if this will ever happen.
    03-28-10 02:08 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD