Here is my problem.I had to have my phone replaced because of a bad trackball.I got the phone today in the mail.Installed my o.s.Then went to restore my apps.Well i cannot get my themes i had nor my addonis app that i had.What do i need to do?Im tempted to send this phone back and just buy a new trackball if im going to lose all of my good stuff.
    10-19-09 04:51 PM
    If you have the old device still, go into DM and use the "Device Switch Wizard" to transfer your information between devices, this will transfer your programs and themes as well as contacts and settings.

Hope this helps.
    10-19-09 04:57 PM
    The bad thing about that is i only have one battery.
    10-19-09 05:00 PM
    The bad thing about that is i only have one battery.
    If you have a friend that has same device as you...ask them to come and hang out with you and use their battery for a couple of minutes just to do this...just a suggestion
    10-19-09 05:47 PM
    I've read that people run the Device Switch Wizard with only one battery. Attach old phone and start running, when it asks for the second phone remove battery and place in 2nd phone and proceed.

Good luck
    10-19-09 07:56 PM
    I've read that people run the Device Switch Wizard with only one battery. Attach old phone and start running, when it asks for the second phone remove battery and place in 2nd phone and proceed.

Good luck
    Correct, I have done this many times. Just plugged the old one and after it backs everything up, it will ask you to plug the new device.
    Depending on how many apps you have, it could take up to 45mins.
    10-19-09 08:44 PM

Good luck
    Thanks that fixed it!!!!!
    10-19-09 08:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD