• You can turn off the pop ups after each call by clicking configuration, leave "Tag My Phone Calls" checked and set the popup timeout to zero. All your calls will be processed in your not now list for you to review when you have the time

• You can turn off the app when you are not using it (i.e. weekends). Click configuration and uncheck "Tag My Phone Calls". If you forget to turn it back on, you can always tag those calls from your handset's call log.

• Do the pop-ups stay on the screen too long, or not long enough? Click Configuration, and change the duration of the Popup Timeout. Remember, if you don�t get to the pop-up in time, it goes to your Not Now list for processing later.

• If you want to make a note to yourself in the Excel reports, just type it in the notes filed during the tagging process

• Did you know that it�s your unique email address (that you registered Momentem with) which identifies you, so as long as you use the same one at all times, everything will be in one account. That means that you can change handsets as often as you like, as long as you use the same email address to re-register!

If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to voice your thoughts. We'd love to hear from you.
    08-18-11 05:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD