I did search for this but I couldn't find anything that helped so apologies if the issue has already been adressed.

So I have a bb bold (OS 4.6.0.266) and I'd been using it without any issue for about 3 months, when suddenly some of my third party applications just couldn't access the internet. Specifically, it seems to have affected the google apps (gmail, gmaps) as well as twitter (i tried a couple of different ones, including ubertwitter and twitterberry).

Now I've tried everything I could think of including uninstalling and reinstalling the applications in question, but to no avail. The twitter applications in particular mention a Network Error. Google maps seems to be able to identify my location(the cursor moves to track my location) but the background map itself doesn't show up. Anyone have any ideas how to fix this? Its been like this for over two weeks and its driving me nuts.

There is no issue with the browser (the bb one as well as opera) or other apps like the facebook app, shortcovers, etc. Viigo though is also not working, asking for my Gateway IP

Thanks in advance
    11-29-09 05:47 AM
    Call your carrier. Maybe you don't have a data package. Calling your carrier they can restore your services if you are having technical issues with data. Most apps will work over WiFi, but, some wont.
    11-29-09 07:05 AM
    Wow. Have you tried a long battery pull?
    11-29-09 07:13 AM
    u might also want to check ur TCP settings
    11-29-09 08:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD