How does one upload pics from ss to facebook?
    Yup, its pretty simple and quick. Just cant put captions for the pics.
    05-02-10 01:03 PM
    Is anyone having any issues uploading photos through the facebook profile in SS? I click to add a photo and click the post photo link but nothing happens.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-02-10 01:36 PM
    How does one upload pics from ss to facebook?
    Go to ur fb profile, photos, then choose add photo

Is anyone having any issues uploading photos through the facebook profile in SS? I click to add a photo and click the post photo link but nothing happens.

Once the photo is added, you need to approve it in fb itself. Not sure if there's a way to automatically approve. Even with this extra step, I feel ss is better than the fb app. I hate how long the fb app takes.
    05-02-10 01:42 PM
    I rec'd the update also the other day and cannot log into FB. I get "FB session expired." Anyone else get this?

05-02-10 09:41 PM
    Also I forgot to mention-when I try to reenter my FB password I get "FB is temporarily unavailable."

05-02-10 09:45 PM
    I just figured out that it's not a SS issue but an FB security issue--

05-02-10 10:21 PM
    just got my update! from .81. I was really shocked. I sent socialscope some feedback a less than 3 weeks ago about an issue I had and today when I logged in to the app from my phone i had an upgrade available. People give alot of horror stories about their customer service and app but they've been pretty good to me and in return i've been pretty patient.

i'll continue to be a fan
    05-03-10 10:57 AM
    Wow!! New update is unbelievably good!! Biggest new feature is the Facebook portion HANDS DOWN! I was definitely impressed!! My boyfriend just received his invite over the weekend and i just got my update over the weekend as well so im thinking they're sending them all out to everybody.. which is good so now others can FINALLY see how great this program is and stop hearing it just from me

Can i add something else to the list of new features?

Twitter:
    - added shrink text feature to allow your posts to fit within 140 characters
    - allows you to view other peoples tweetlonger posts without clicking the links
    - shows detailed descriptions for the trending topics now

AAAANNNDD thats bout it
    05-03-10 09:41 PM
    This update is really really gud, now I can bury my fb app for gud

05-03-10 10:10 PM
    I'm impressed with the new .98. SocialScope now needs to have us go to any FB user to comment or write on their wall. We can only view the ones that recently updated their statuses.
    05-03-10 10:12 PM
    Has anyone been able to successfully get BerryBuzz 3.0 and SocialScope .98 to play nicely with each other?
    05-03-10 10:13 PM
    Has anyone been able to successfully get BerryBuzz 3.0 and SocialScope .98 to play nicely with each other?
    I'm so glad someone else asked this! I thought I was the only one having a problem with it.... Is berrybuzz and socialscope not compatible? Because the only thing I'm missing on socialscope is it working w/ berrybuzz. Anyone know of any solutions?

05-03-10 10:46 PM
    I'm so glad someone else asked this! I thought I was the only one having a problem with it.... Is berrybuzz and socialscope not compatible? Because the only thing I'm missing on socialscope is it working w/ berrybuzz. Anyone know of any solutions?

I'm also having isues with BerryBuzz and Socialscope not working since the beta.81..

Regardless of that.. the Beta .98 is definitely a major update from .81.
    Facebook and Foursquare load and update very well.. Loving the profile pages on Facebook too.
    It's nice to see Socialscope having 2 ways of Retweeting (Old and New Style).

I've deleted Ubertwitter, Foursquare app and Facebook and now only running Socialscope.. Lovin' it..
    05-03-10 11:53 PM
    Wow!! New update is unbelievably good!! Biggest new feature is the Facebook portion HANDS DOWN! I was definitely impressed!! My boyfriend just received his invite over the weekend and i just got my update over the weekend as well so im thinking they're sending them all out to everybody.. which is good so now others can FINALLY see how great this program is and stop hearing it just from me

Can i add something else to the list of new features?

Twitter:
    - added shrink text feature to allow your posts to fit within 140 characters
    - allows you to view other peoples tweetlonger posts without clicking the links
    - shows detailed descriptions for the trending topics now

AAAANNNDD thats bout it
    awesome, thanks.

This update is really really gud, now I can bury my fb app for gud

if ss had push like the fb app...

no input on this one, sorry.
    05-04-10 01:17 AM
    Once the photo is added, you need to approve it in fb itself. Not sure if there's a way to automatically approve. Even with this extra step, I feel ss is better than the fb app. I hate how long the fb app takes.
    Thank you!
    05-04-10 06:22 PM
    Just updated from .44 to.98 and what a difference! Have to agree with what everyone has said about the FB portion. Great job!
    05-04-10 10:15 PM
    Just updated from .44 to.98 and what a difference! Have to agree with what everyone has said about the FB portion. Great job!
    WoW! Your the first I've heard to upgrade from .44 to .98
    05-04-10 11:44 PM
    i went from .44 to .81 to .98 to .101 to .102 all in the span of 3 days after not using it for a few months
    05-05-10 02:10 AM
    i went from .44 to .81 to .98 to .101 to .102 all in the span of 3 days after not using it for a few months
    didn't even know .101 and .102 are out.

any noticeable differences from .98?
    05-05-10 03:28 AM
    ^i just got another notification to upgrade to .104. i havent seen any noticeable differences. it did fix the app error 523 problems i was having with .98 though.
    05-05-10 05:22 AM
    ^i just got another notification to upgrade to .104. i havent seen any noticeable differences. it did fix the app error 523 problems i was having with .98 though.
    How come ur gettin so much updates, I checked ss update and latest is .98. Is there any step I'm missing? I'm v happy with ss, the only request for next version of ss is the ability to view any fb friends without having to go to their comments. Thanks ss.

05-05-10 07:26 AM
    Damn you are on the fast track.
    05-05-10 07:56 AM
    I just want an invite. Been waiting for a year it seems like!! Someone hook me up. Please
    05-05-10 09:00 AM
    I just want an invite. Been waiting for a year it seems like!! Someone hook me up. Please
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/soc...veaway-464045/
    05-05-10 11:14 AM
    Wonder why i can never get past .48

I have a storm2 but when I try and look for updates it always says there is no update

And if I try to download from site it gives me the .48 version

pretty sad.
    05-05-10 11:32 AM
68 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD