I know there are tons of Twitter app v Twitter app threads, but I'm looking at these in particular. I don't care for UberTwitter. I have SS and I love it, but I also love boy genius so I'm not opposed to paying him only $5 for a twitter app.

Those who have used both-- what are better features of one over the other?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-24-09 09:50 PM
    I prefer TG. My biggest reason for liking it over SS is that TG always keeps the spot of your last viewed tweet while SS will lose your spot if you don't leave the specific tweet highlighted (if you move the cursor to the date or check out the facebook updates it'll move the cursor to the most recent tweet after a refresh). Also, if you're looking for a facebook app, the official app is much better because you can see comments on status, unlike in SS.

Lastly, I prefer TG's UI over SS's.

Edit: Whoops, forgot to mention that you you'll have to stick to SocialScope for now. TweetGenius went back into private beta last week so you'll have to wait a while to be allowed to purchase it.
    Last edited by enriquenarez; 07-24-09 at 10:27 PM.
    07-24-09 09:57 PM
    Also, if you're looking for a facebook app, the official app is much better because you can see comments on status, unlike in SS.
    Actually, SS does allow you to comment on and view facebook status comments.
    07-25-09 12:01 AM
    TG doesn't deliver, it's sure as helll not worth 5 bucks. sure it has the poof thing (which is the only reason it stays on my BB), and "looks" nice, but compared to socialscope it's straight up caca.
    07-25-09 12:08 AM
    TG looks nice but aside from that I was pretty dissapointed. I'm interested to see what the new version partnered with beejive will bring. It just doesn't have enough features TBH

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-25-09 03:15 AM
    Yes, I'd go with SS. Besides the fact that the app is miles ahead of the rest, the people actually read and respond to your feedback. Go w/ those guys.
    07-26-09 01:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD