well ss needs to get off their *** and send the rest of us the update Iam almost tired of waiting
    why? the old one still works great
    01-05-10 10:13 PM
    There's really no excuse for them to be sending new people the update when they haven't pushed it out to everyone else yet. I love the app, but ubiquitous systems as a company is pretty miserable so far.
    01-06-10 12:13 AM
    it's weird... like many of you beejive users.. i thought tweetgenius was gonna have a free trial once i downloaded it yesterday...

but a pop up screen keeps telling me my PIN ain't registered and if i wanted to buy now or no...

after clicking out of that a few times... it stopped popping up

so i'm over a day using it for free not sure if i'll ever see that pop-up again
    01-23-10 06:37 PM
    lucky you, i bought it, then ext day ubertwitter released 945 to the public, wich i prefer :P
    01-23-10 07:06 PM
    I love SS now becuz it combines Twitter & FB. Hopefully I will get the latest update soon.
    01-24-10 09:37 AM
    I don't understand really why everyone's jumping on SS's D right now. .61 was OK, now .81 ate my battery and then my memory for dessert. That said, I've had TweetGenius since Day 1 of my Bold 9000 this past spring and it has been steady since, and has every bit the "bougie factor" that SocialScope does.

Give me an update, SocialScope, that doesn't turn my 9000 into a paperweight in 6 hours and MAYBE I'll join in on the choir.

That said�Boy Genius: TweetGenius could use a new version number�I'm bored.
    SS never gave me issues with battery life...ever since .44. You obviously must've set the update rate to something besides "Auto" or "Manual"
    01-24-10 10:20 AM
    it's weird... like many of you beejive users.. i thought tweetgenius was gonna have a free trial once i downloaded it yesterday...

but a pop up screen keeps telling me my PIN ain't registered and if i wanted to buy now or no...

after clicking out of that a few times... it stopped popping up

so i'm over a day using it for free not sure if i'll ever see that pop-up again
    Lol I don't wanna get banned but there's is a way to stop the message from coming up.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-24-10 10:28 AM
    hmmmm.. i've been wanting to get socialscope for 3 months already but still, i haven't received any replies or invites.. can you send me one if anybody here can send invites? Please? thanks a bunch if ever.. (using bb8900)

jayar @ bncxe.org
    01-24-10 01:32 PM
    i want a SS invite but have been waiting for quite sometime now ubertwitter does the job for now though
    01-26-10 09:12 PM
    TG is the better twitter app, their new update coming very soon will confirm that. They will have every new feature twitter offers and more! SS beta rules suck. I'm on .81 and its cool cuz it has fbook and foursquare too but for strictly twitter nothing beats the pooooooOffffff @tweetgenius!!! Once this new update drops they going to gain soo much marketshare on ubertwitter even at ppl paying 8bux. Its toooo cheap!!

01-26-10 10:36 PM
    TG is the better twitter app, their new update coming very soon will confirm that. They will have every new feature twitter offers and more! SS beta rules suck. I'm on .81 and its cool cuz it has fbook and foursquare too but for strictly twitter nothing beats the pooooooOffffff @tweetgenius!!! Once this new update drops they going to gain soo much marketshare on ubertwitter even at ppl paying 8bux. Its toooo cheap!!

except that they have this little foot note "With free updates until version 2.0"

so if the change is big enough, which they're hyping it up to be, they'll just jump right from 1.1.2 to 2.0 and charge people all over again.
    02-04-10 02:12 PM
    except that they have this little foot note "With free updates until version 2.0"

so if the change is big enough, which they're hyping it up to be, they'll just jump right from 1.1.2 to 2.0 and charge people all over again.
    i really hope thats not the case! i just bought it today- i would really hate for them to upgrade and recharge me again!
    02-08-10 06:31 PM
    We have to pay to get TG and we have to wait in vain for SS (I've been waiting for more than SIX MONTHS!!!).
    I use �berTwitter all the time and never let me down. I think UT is the best Twitter app ever. �berTwitter FTW!!!!

02-08-10 07:02 PM
    We have to pay to get TG
    Not worth its weight in salt. If you see a good review from Crackberry or other related sites... it's just politics playin nice. Nuthin more.

and we have to wait in vain for SS (I've been waiting for more than SIX MONTHS!!!).
    The hype generated because of the limited beta is its sole notoriety.

I use �berTwitter all the time and never let me down. I think UT is the best Twitter app ever. �berTwitter FTW!!!!
    If you're looking simply for the best client dedicated to Twitter, you're already happy and have arrived at your destination.
    02-08-10 09:38 PM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD