I have searched ad nauseum both online and at CB and could find no answer. I am trying to add a tab for a search in socialscope. I see how to add a tab for a group, but cannot for the life of me figure out how to add a tab for a search. Anyone having any insight, please let me know. The only thing I can think of is that the socialscope lite build does not support a search tab. But the group tabs work, so go figure. Thanks in advance if anyone can help.

O.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-01-09 05:31 AM
    I sure wish I knew the answer to that! I have social scope lite & I created a search tab by mistake one day- haven't been able to do it since! Maybe it was a freak act of randomness that I wasn't suppose to be able to do. Lol I don't know, but I'll try again and if I figure it out, I'll let ya know!

08-01-09 09:09 AM
    Well, at least I know now it can be done. Lol. That's a start. When I figure out how, I'll oost it up here.

08-01-09 10:45 AM
    the save search in tab option for socialscope will only work in the full version ,will not work w the lite version im using lite myself full is to be out soon i read (maybe) lol
    08-01-09 02:21 PM
    the save search in tab option for socialscope will only work in the full version ,will not work w the lite version im using lite myself full is to be out soon i read (maybe) lol
    thanks for the answer.
    ive been looking for this as well. I have tried everything too
    08-03-09 01:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD