Hi,

SocialScope is a great application. Especially with the latest updates in the past month, it's been awesome!
    But somehow, since day one, I've had one major gripe. Loading speed sucks. If I open a facebook pic, it takes time to load. If I wanna comment, it takes time to post.. sometimes upto 30 seconds! Twitter portion seems ok. Foursquare portion has scrolling problems.

The facebook app by blackberry is much faster in posting pics, opening pics, posting statuses, comments, etc.

Bug: When you open an inbox notification of someone commenting on a pic, it opens the picture.. not with the comments.

Are all these issues noticed just by me?
    12-11-10 12:40 AM
    The slow loading pictures is one of the few problems that I have with SS. They seem to take forever. It's actually faster for me, if it's a twitpic, to just click the link rather than wait on it to load in SS.

"Bug: When you open an inbox notification of someone commenting on a pic, it opens the picture.. not with the comments"

If you click the BB key after it goes to the picture select comment. Then it will show you the picture and all of the comments.
    12-16-10 04:52 PM
    The slow loading pictures is one of the few problems that I have with SS. They seem to take forever. It's actually faster for me, if it's a twitpic, to just click the link rather than wait on it to load in SS.

"Bug: When you open an inbox notification of someone commenting on a pic, it opens the picture.. not with the comments"

If you click the BB key after it goes to the picture select comment. Then it will show you the picture and all of the comments.
    Yeah, I do the BB key. But it's an unnecessary step IMHO.
    Also, yes, twitpic is more like a Twitter option and I stated that Twitter part of SS is fine. Although Twitter mentions/directs still take time to show up.

Just the Facebook thing sucks. It's slow in a lot of things.
    If I'm logged into Facebook for BlackBerry, and Twitter for BlackBerry.. both these applications show everything that is supposed to show in "Messages" way before SS does. And SS copes with sneakiness; when it finally syncs all those mentions/messages/comments related to me on the "Messages" folder, it syncs with the time.

So, let's say Facebook for BlackBerry & Twitter for BlackBerry show a private message & mention tweet respectively at 4.14PM. Time carries on to say, 4.25PM. THEN, when I see it happen live and when I see SS start showing this private FB msg, and twitter mention; instead of showing the 4.25PM timestamp next to these messages.. it shows 4.14PM so people don't get a chance to whine about it, lol.
    12-27-10 07:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD