So I know tons of people have been waiting months to get an invite to the SocialScope private beta. I myself have been waiting about 4 months. I know its one of the most desired apps for social networking. I was wondering, whats the UI like? What makes it so great? Can someone post some screen shots of it?
    11-04-10 07:12 AM

Capture14_14_39 by crump84, on Flickr

Capture14_14_47 by crump84, on Flickr

Couple of screen shots
    Last edited by crump84; 11-08-10 at 02:26 PM.
    11-04-10 08:33 AM
    I have been waiting for an invite almost 6 months and I got it a few weeks ago.
    And i wasn't that impressed actually. I deleted it yesterday..
    11-04-10 08:57 AM
    Personally I love it..I have deleted all other social networking apps and only use SS.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-04-10 09:01 AM
    I love it!! I dont use the Twitter or facebook apps for blackberry anymore, lol
    11-04-10 09:12 AM
    Thanks for the screeen shots. I guess it looks kinda cool. I definitely want to give it a try when I get my invite. Lately I've been using the "Social Feeds" app in OS6. I actually am really liking that.
    11-04-10 09:35 AM
    Thanks for the screeen shots. I guess it looks kinda cool. I definitely want to give it a try when I get my invite. Lately I've been using the "Social Feeds" app in OS6. I actually am really liking that.
    The UI definitely doesn't look as good as some other social apps. That's actually one of the only complaints I have about SS but IMO it's a great app. I does exactly what I need it to do.

11-04-10 09:57 AM
    Lol this is kinda offtopic, after seeing all the screenshots, I'm officially begging for an invite. Could any kind soul please send me an invite? [email protected]
    11-04-10 10:00 AM
    THe UI sucks the only thing that make ss good is because u get twitter and facebook together
    11-04-10 03:15 PM
    Socialscoesucks its like SOCIALBEAT
    Everytime I reboot my phone I have to log in and mmmmm no I don't like it

I love it. Mine automatically signs in after every reboot. The Facebook functionality is most like the desktop app minus chat, which I hate anyway. I can hide people, apps, etc.
    11-04-10 04:27 PM
    Socialscope is 10x better then socialbeat. The only thing I don't like about socialscope is that its still in private beta and some ppl have not seen this great app in action.

11-04-10 04:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD