Hey guy, for some reason I can't receive notifications on my Socialscope app. I've set all the options to notify me on updates but its not happening, I had it on my 9000(4.6) and it worked fine now I've got it on my 9780(6.0) and it won't work! Any advice? TIA

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-02-12 02:21 PM
    sometimes they are heavily delayed for some reasons.
    ive had notifications show up 1-5 hours late.
    01-02-12 02:25 PM
    I've just picked up SocialScope and I can't even find a menu option to enable homescreen notifications. Can you kindly point me in the right direction? I'm on v0.9.6.36-0.

Please and thank you in advance,
    01-02-12 02:57 PM
    I've just picked up SocialScope and I can't even find a menu option to enable homescreen notifications. Can you kindly point me in the right direction? I'm on v0.9.6.36-0.

Please and thank you in advance,
    Pretty straight-forward, once you enable your twitter,facebook etc, press the 'bb' button and scroll down to settings and you can configure from there. Good luck

01-02-12 03:21 PM
    Thanks. I just looked again and there aren't any notification options.

I did notice that the beta I have is "SocialScope Light", perhaps I don't have these options. If this is the case, I'm better off sticking with RIM's Twitter client, which has full notification/integration. Now isn't this a shame!
    01-02-12 03:31 PM
    After trying UberSocial(IMO not very good) I'm going to return to T4BB until or if SocialScope ever gets an update!
    Shame really because when I had it on my 9000 it was a sweet app.

01-03-12 11:15 AM
    In Socialscope, hit Menu>Settings. Scroll down a bit. You should see the Notifications section:

There is no specific setting for homescreen icon notifications. These will appear whenever Socialscope updates according to your set refresh interval.
    JHopdevil likes this.
    01-03-12 11:50 AM
    Thanks rrrebo. After toying with SS and the new Hootsuite client, I'm sticking with RIM's. It just has better overall integration and an easier-to-use interface. It may not have some of the options of SS (mute, etc) but works very well for my purpose.

Now, if I was on FB, Flickr and/or 4square, I might reconsider.

Thanks again,
    01-03-12 12:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD