I saw on twitter socialscope was available at this link from your bb browser. When I fill in info, and choose curve, it errors out saying v4.2.1 or higher needed and wont install. Anyone else able to get this to work, or is it just me?

BlackBerry
    04-30-09 06:47 PM
    You got an invite, or are you just trying to sign up for an invite?
    04-30-09 08:43 PM
    They released a version of it from what I could tell, and lots of people were installing it, but it wouldn't work on my phone. Check out the link I posted from your phone.
    05-01-09 05:59 AM
    They released a version of it from what I could tell, and lots of people were installing it, but it wouldn't work on my phone. Check out the link I posted from your phone.
    I did... thank you. I didn't believe it, but it is working on my phone. What OS do you have? Tried selecting Bold?
    05-01-09 08:34 AM
    I have a nextel 8350i, its running the latest os, 4.6.1.204 and when i try to download it tells me socialscope will only run on 4.2.1 or higher. No response from socialscope, so i guess they don't care about the nextel bb's, and no other 8350i users have tried it and posted their results anywhere so I guess I'll keep using ubertwitter for now, I really like it anyway and waiting for beta2 to be released.
    05-01-09 10:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD