Is anyone else having memory issues with Socialscope lite? Ever since I installed it my app memory goes down faster than normal. I have uninstalled and reinstalled all of my apps to try to pinpoint the sourse and now I'm 100% certain it's SS. Last night before I went to bed I did a battery pull and logged out of SS so it wasn't running in the background. I had 32mb when I went to bed. When I woke up I had around 31mb (after 9 hours). I launched SS and after about 30 minutes I was down to 28mb.

It seems that if I log out I'm fine, but if I leave it running it chews up my free memory.

Sorry for the long rambling post, but I am open to suggestions if anyone has any. I'm running OS 282 on my Bold and I used Crackmem to install it, so I removed all of the extra junk.

Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-02-09 09:16 AM
    I believe that as long as you have it running it is going to affect your memory. SS constantly updates, unlike other twit apps so it is always,when connected, receiving data therefore it will affect memory
    08-02-09 09:48 AM
    That makes sense. I'm going to change the update frequency and see if that makes any difference. I really like the app, so I'm willing to live with it.

08-02-09 09:59 AM
    Yeah, i have the same memory problem with socialscope

08-02-09 10:31 AM
    No memory issues with SS on my Tour. Didn't have any with my 8330 either.
    08-02-09 10:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD