Everytime i restart my phone, socialscope automatically decides to boot on startup and run in the background. I have gone through my settings and cant seem to find anything to get rid of this. Anyone else have this issue?
    05-14-09 02:32 PM
    I do also.... it might be a bug they have to fix in this beta version.
    05-14-09 03:38 PM
    I have it too. It happened in the older versions and then had stopped in the last version I was using. Since the update a few days ago, it's happening again. I sent them a note about it using the "Send Feedback" link in the SocialScope menu.
    05-14-09 07:42 PM
    happened to me too. I just shut it down
    05-14-09 07:55 PM
    It's always been that way, it's not a bug, it's actually a feature...

The original SS always loaded from start up as long as you had your login saved.
    05-14-09 08:40 PM
    Everytime i restart my phone, socialscope automatically decides to boot on startup and run in the background. I have gone through my settings and cant seem to find anything to get rid of this. Anyone else have this issue?
    That's a feat that has been there all along. That feature was broken in one of the updates and was fixed in the last update. I for one, like this feature.
    05-14-09 08:48 PM
    Just log of before u exit don't save info I won't load on startup if u read the release notes it says what is fixed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-15-09 07:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD