what is this i got an email this morning and downloaded it and it say its an alpha program how ever i got my twitter to work on the app but when i enter my info for facebook it says username /password is incorrect . anyone eles using this or am i just alone on this?
    07-24-09 05:16 PM
    Are you new here?
    07-24-09 05:19 PM
    Are you new here?
    about 2 months ago why do u ask that or do u mean new to socialscope?
    07-24-09 05:33 PM
    and now i get sign into facebook on social scope or on the facebook app
    07-24-09 05:57 PM
    I'm running socialscope lite as well. Some of the early builds had issues with facebook. But they quickly updated with bug fixes and facebook functionality returned. Maybe you need to wait for an updated version.
    07-24-09 06:46 PM
    I just got an invite and was able to get both working so things must be fixed now. Great app, btw!
    07-24-09 07:10 PM
    what is this i got an email this morning and downloaded it and it say its an alpha program how ever i got my twitter to work on the app but when i enter my info for facebook it says username /password is incorrect . anyone eles using this or am i just alone on this?

actually you need to log into Facebook and give socialscope access to your account then you will be able to log in, sorry its not auto login until permission granted in settings
    07-24-09 07:30 PM
    What does the full version have that lite doesn't.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-25-09 03:18 AM
    What does the full version have that lite doesn't.

Most immediately, the ability to have two Twitter accounts logged in at the same time, the ability to block users, and quite a lot of other added functionality. It's been so long since I was on Lite that I can't remember what it DIDN'T have that full does.

07-25-09 05:53 AM
    I just got my socialscope lite, and all I can say is.. wow! Just a few minutes of tinkering with it, I decided to uninstall ubertwitter. I'm really interested to get the full version also. Hope we cld have the chance. Haha spoiled.

07-25-09 11:59 AM
    Once you have lite how do you get the full version.

07-25-09 02:04 PM
    Once you have lite how do you get the full version.

Basically, you have to know the right people. And afaik, the full version you will have to pay for.

Also, I don't think a double post was necessary.

07-25-09 02:48 PM
    Sorry my bad diddnt notice that I'd already posted.

07-25-09 03:35 PM
    do you still need an invite to get socialscope lite?
    07-25-09 03:49 PM
    Whens this next update rolling out?

07-25-09 03:58 PM
    do you still need an invite to get socialscope lite?
    Yes you do.
    07-25-09 04:11 PM
    got mine after seven months of waiting. so far the wait seems worth it. ubertwitter has been deleted. i'm not really a fan of the whole invite process. it's a social app, not a slumber party, ya know?
    07-26-09 01:14 AM
    got mine after seven months of waiting. so far the wait seems worth it. ubertwitter has been deleted. i'm not really a fan of the whole invite process. it's a social app, not a slumber party, ya know?
    The only reason they did this is because the app going through their own server. And they don't wanna add a million people and overload it.
    07-26-09 01:18 AM
    I've had very few issues w/ SocialScope and honestly, those were months ago. SocialScope is honestly the best Twitter BlackBerry app out right now.
    07-26-09 01:43 PM
    I've been using SS for about 2 weeks and I love it. I've recently uninstalled Ubertwitter and am sticking with this. I like how you can get FB too as it does not work on OS 5

07-26-09 05:18 PM
    I downloaded it today, great for twitter but I can't post anything to facebook from it. - I am logged in, and can see everyones updates, but can't post to fb even with that box checked. Any ideas?

08-19-09 03:28 PM
    is there a way to have it only update tweets at a time and not tweets AND FB updates?
    08-19-09 04:30 PM
    Yeah, just uncheck wherever you don't want it sent at the bottom.

So, has anyone figured out how to post a picture to facebook?

08-19-09 05:13 PM
    I just got it today and already like it!! Much better than FB's own app. They need to add more features like highlights, send msg to friend on FB etc.

I do have some questions though. The first tab shows everything from FB and twitter whereas the last tab shows only twitter. Is there an option where we can add a FB only tab as well?

I am guessing that second tab @ is for twitter user but what is the third tab (envelope)?

Also what is 'my timeline'?

Edit: the app seems more twitter-ish than facebook-ish. There needs to be a balance. One should be able to comment on FB pics.

Thanks.
    Last edited by inphoenix; 08-19-09 at 06:06 PM.
    08-19-09 05:20 PM
    I agree. I think its more for twitter than facebook. Which I personally dnt like. Hopefully they will add more functions/options for facebook. Still have ubertwitter though.

08-19-09 09:53 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD