Ah. Okay, thanks for clearing that up. Definitely stupid. Especially since some of those replies can be informative to me even though I didn't ask the question.
    06-03-09 09:44 AM
    Hopefully they will release this app to the public in a few years.
    06-03-09 12:11 PM
    it still isn't perfect, they update it very frequently. it still has some bugs, especially lately but I think that's more twitter's fault. I'm sure once they feel comfortable and satisfied with it they'll release it, until then put your horses in the stable
    Last edited by ninja please; 06-03-09 at 12:21 PM.
    06-03-09 12:19 PM
    Is anyone can give me an invite code for socialscope thanks a lot
    06-10-09 01:53 AM
    Is anyone can give me an invite code for socialscope thanks a lot
    Invite codes are device-specific and generated by Socialscope. If you downloaded the program without getting an actual invite from them, you won't be able to use it, and you might as well delete it from your phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-10-09 02:00 AM
    I saw mention of it in some earlier posts in this thread, but is anyone aware of whether or not you can save a search as a tab in SS Lite? If so, do you know how to do it? Thanks.
    08-01-09 12:45 PM
    i love this app ^_^V
    08-01-09 01:03 PM
    New to socialscope. I was sent the link to SocialScope lite. Does this mean that I can't add multiple twitter accounts?? Sure cant find a way to add a second.
    08-11-09 12:08 PM
    New to socialscope. I was sent the link to SocialScope lite. Does this mean that I can't add multiple twitter accounts?? Sure cant find a way to add a second.
    Correct...
    08-11-09 12:26 PM
    Correct...
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooo

All the waiting for the ideal software for multi-twitter account management and now for not. Hope they come out of beta soon so I can get the "full" version.

*sigh*

Also, like a previous poster, I have discovered that Social Scope starts on it's own upon a battery pull and will not CLOSE when closed. Odd. Most of the time I would indeed want this running, but if I'm pinched for battery life for whatever reason it would be nice to be able to close it down without having to uninstall the darn thing.
    08-12-09 10:35 AM
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooo

All the waiting for the ideal software for multi-twitter account management and now for not. Hope they come out of beta soon so I can get the "full" version.

*sigh*

Also, like a previous poster, I have discovered that Social Scope starts on it's own upon a battery pull and will not CLOSE when closed. Odd. Most of the time I would indeed want this running, but if I'm pinched for battery life for whatever reason it would be nice to be able to close it down without having to uninstall the darn thing.
    Just log out of the app. It shows it as running in the background so you can have easy access to get to it to log back in again, but it isn't actually RUNNING, if you get what I mean (it's not using any data, just sitting there.) The full version of Socialscope will be released when Socialscope opens it's doors officially; however, the full version will cost money.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-12-09 10:41 AM
    I just wish I knew more people who used Twitter, the majority of people I know use Facebook, and those with Twitter don't use it...
    08-12-09 10:44 AM
    I just wish I knew more people who used Twitter, the majority of people I know use Facebook, and those with Twitter don't use it...
    My issue too.... I only know about 10 people who have accounts and actually use it!
    08-12-09 11:45 AM
    I was reading the other day, that the majority of people who open a Twitter account, stop using it in the first week. I have to say I believe it...
    08-12-09 11:47 AM
    Just log out of the app. It shows it as running in the background so you can have easy access to get to it to log back in again, but it isn't actually RUNNING, if you get what I mean (it's not using any data, just sitting there.)
    Hmmm.. when I logout out of SS Lite, it doesn't show up as running in the background.

I wonder if there's a relationship between that and having problems editing profiles when I'm logged out of SS.
    08-12-09 11:51 AM
    yeah. i joined in November '08 Didn't start actively using it until about April '09. lol. so i believer that statistic as well! once you get the hang of it though, it's addictive! I didn't understand it last year.
    08-12-09 11:52 AM
    I was reading the other day, that the majority of people who open a Twitter account, stop using it in the first week. I have to say I believe it...
    How did they classify people who "use" it? Those who post to twitter vs those who use Twitter as a way to obtain information (sort of like newsfeeds).

I don't post that often (though definitely more than some), but typically use it to keep up to date on new s/w releases, news, etc. If I were to stop posting, but kept following my info sources, would that make me a non-user?
    08-12-09 11:56 AM
67 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD