I had wondered if they decided to release it because UberTwitter was making such a big noise on the forums?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I still think that may have been a factor in the "mistaken" release...
    05-02-09 07:50 AM
    Im just glad I was in the right place and the right time and got in on SS.....

I was waiting MONTHS for my invite. It really is a great app.
    05-02-09 09:25 AM
    Yes I am in the same situation as spocoeric
    05-02-09 02:08 PM
    Anyone got an ota for this?

05-02-09 08:02 PM
    Anyone got an ota for this?

Go to the Web site and "redownload" the app (assuming your a tester already).
    05-02-09 11:44 PM
    No sorry I'm not a tester, not too sure what social scope even is. Thanks tho

05-03-09 01:21 AM
    This is the best twitter client out there. I would definitely pay to keep it.

05-03-09 01:51 AM
    Go to the Web site and "redownload" the app (assuming your a tester already).
    As said above if your a tester you can visit from your blackberry socialscope dot net/redownload
    05-03-09 02:12 PM
    BUMP.

Socialscope popped out a new lil update and included small details to improve the login.

What's new in it they put in the start is they ask yoiu if you got an account. "Yes,I do" or "No, I don't" show up. Anyone try the "No, I don't" and see if it does bring up a registration form for SS ??

05-10-09 10:41 AM
    Can you post a link to that log in screen? If you don't have an account, you can only get as far as requesting an invite...
    05-10-09 10:50 AM
    Can you post a link to that log in screen? If you don't have an account, you can only get as far as requesting an invite...
    I can't seem to get it again.
    It disappeared. but i'll try to see if i can screenshot it somehow.
    05-10-09 11:02 AM
    You have to log out and re-open the program. That will give you the "Do you have an account?" screen.
    05-10-09 11:37 AM
    It takes you to a registration page BUT you need to supply an Invite code. So I guess without that code you're not getting in!
    05-10-09 12:17 PM
    Any idea when they'll open back up?
    I've been on the list for months...
    I'm happy with ubertwitter, but I want to see what all the hype is about with SocialScope

05-10-09 12:20 PM
    The latest version also auto starts after a reboot..

05-10-09 12:29 PM
    I really don't think they're even sending out invites to people who have applied. You have to be in the right place at the right time when they open it up or give away invites via the Blackberry blogs. Pretty annoying being as I've managed to miss out every single time.

05-10-09 12:53 PM
    Blackberry Blogs as in Crackberry Blogs or is there a site I'm not in the loop about?

05-10-09 01:36 PM
    Need to follow the twitter feeds of bb owners sights
    Blackberry Blogs as in Crackberry Blogs or is there a site I'm not in the loop about?

05-10-09 01:55 PM
    I follow a lot of the sites. Could you give me an example of one to look on?
    Not to be a pain or anything, but I'm sure this would answer the same question for a lot of other people who have been on the list like myself.

05-10-09 02:21 PM
    This app is the best. Been using it for a few weeks and I love it.
    05-10-09 02:31 PM
    Not to be a pain or anything, but I'm sure this would answer the same question for a lot of other people who have been on the list like myself.

@gstylemagazine were one of the places I found out about the recent availability of SS. It wouldn't hurt to follow them if you don't currently.

05-10-09 03:03 PM

Engaget mobile and their Twitter acct is one to follow. That's how I got my invite when SS was giving away 500 invites

05-10-09 03:55 PM
    Blackberry rocks, blackberry cool, blackberry review...maybe even BGR. They all get to know first. Make sure you follow socialscope as well.

05-10-09 04:24 PM
    Does anyone who is running SS lite know if there is a setting to see people's @replies? I realized today clicking on one of the people i'm following that I only see new posts in my main feed, not their @replies to other posts. The only way I can see @replies is to click each user individually and read their recent posts. That can't be right??
    06-03-09 09:37 AM
    Does anyone who is running SS lite know if there is a setting to see people's @replies? I realized today clicking on one of the people i'm following that I only see new posts in my main feed, not their @replies to other posts. The only way I can see @replies is to click each user individually and read their recent posts. That can't be right??
    That is a Twitter limitation. They've recently changed it where you only see @replies if you're already following both people, which is stupid because that's how I found a lot of the people I follow.

06-03-09 09:39 AM
67 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD