Is anyone else having a problem with Socialscope not showing FB status updates? I've tried downgrading to 0.9.5.40, logging out of SS, rebooting my Bold, and refreshing. I haven't received any FB updates since early yesterday. Am i the only one??
    07-31-09 08:21 PM
    I think you should be mailing socialscope about your issues. Closed testing and all. I don't think there are many that have it on their phones anyways.
    Highlight the message icon and then select menu/send feedback.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by jaskru; 07-31-09 at 08:33 PM.
    07-31-09 08:31 PM
    I have, no responses. They are usually pretty good if there is a big issue, letting us know. I am just checking to see if it might be on my emd.

07-31-09 08:41 PM
    I emailed them about a problem on Monday using the setting/feedback option. Havent heard back either. Thats a little much too long for absolutely no response whatsoever.
    07-31-09 08:42 PM
    I emailed them about a problem on Monday using the setting/feedback option. Havent heard back either. Thats a little much too long for absolutely no response whatsoever.
    Same issue...different?

07-31-09 08:45 PM
    Question: I seem to be missing the ability to send a FB message to a user. I can make a comment but not send them a message. Is this not an option in SS?

(BTW...I am excited to get my invite after 4-5 months...and quite please so far, except for the FB message thing).
    07-31-09 08:49 PM
    opposite problem actually.

I DO NOT want the facebook part of SocialScope to activate, I did not provide login credentials when I installed it for Facebook, only for my Twitter account.

But whenever I post with using SocialScope, the post end up on TWITTER AND FACEBOOK, and I don't associate the two account with the other.

My Twitter posts should not be appearing on my facebook page.
    07-31-09 08:55 PM
    That is impossible...if you did not provide credentials, exactly how is it posting to FB?

It sounds like you had to include credentials at some point...

There should be a choice when creating a message that allows you to check a box for each account.
    07-31-09 09:01 PM
    That is impossible...if you did not provide credentials, exactly how is it posting to FB?

It sounds like you had to include credentials at some point...

There should be a choice when creating a message that allows you to check a box for each account.
    I totally agree with you. But under setting in SocialScope I still have not added the login information for facebook.

So there has to be a bug in the program.

I have Ubertwiter installed and Facebook installed along with SocialScope, it only happens when I post with SocialScope.

Guess they're baffled too. At least I have not heard back from them since Monday when I sent the feedback memo to them.
    07-31-09 09:09 PM
    u need 2 dm them or email them! they answer me all the time! Its closed testing!
    07-31-09 10:46 PM
    u need 2 dm them or email them! they answer me all the time! Its closed testing!
    Already sent feedback through the program. No response yet.

But just been since like Monday. No biggie. Love the icon much better than UT's though LOL.
    07-31-09 10:54 PM
    opposite problem actually.

I DO NOT want the facebook part of SocialScope to activate, I did not provide login credentials when I installed it for Facebook, only for my Twitter account.

But whenever I post with using SocialScope, the post end up on TWITTER AND FACEBOOK, and I don't associate the two account with the other.

My Twitter posts should not be appearing on my facebook page.
    When you're writing a Tweet you should have 2 boxes at the bottom for where to send it i.e. one for Twitter, one for FB. Have you unticked the FB one?
    08-01-09 05:16 AM
    I only have the one box for Twitter since I still have not added the facebook login credentials to even set the facebook portion up for connecting.

So Just then I added the facebook credentials and got the 2nd box so now when I post I do have that box.

Just made a new post, only ticked the twitter box, and now it only goes to twitter.

Thats odd, because I only had that option since I decided to enter my facebook info.

So there's still a bug in the program, IMO. But it's working now, apparently as it should be.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
    08-01-09 08:46 AM
    I get the status updates, but when when people make a comment on my status I don't get a notification, I sent this to socialscope thru feedback and they responded by telling me that facebook doesn't provide that info, which to me means that its not available thru the api.

08-01-09 09:06 AM
    well...it seemed to fix itself around 7PM PDT last night, so who knows! Thanks anyways.
    08-01-09 12:00 PM
    The FB name/avatar issues appear to come from API mixups on FB's part. Usually, SS will post on Twitter that there is a prob and that they r fixing it.

The problrm I have is figuring out how to save a search to a tab. Any thoughts?

08-01-09 12:53 PM
    The FB name/avatar issues appear to come from API mixups on FB's part. Usually, SS will post on Twitter that there is a prob and that they r fixing it.

The problrm I have is figuring out how to save a search to a tab. Any thoughts?

I don't think saving a search to a tab is available in Socialscope Lite. I don't remember being able to do so before I was offered the upgrade to full.

08-03-09 07:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD