I have socialscope and and did the software upgrade for the tour, now it worked fine right after i did it, but i have quickpull do resets everynight, so the day after it won't work anymore. Everytime i hit it i get the error-uncaught exception;no application instance. i can't delete and re add cause i dont have the link anymore on my phone, nor do i have my code. How do i get in touch with them .

Thanks
    09-28-09 10:29 AM
    You should be able to just re-download it from their site using your phone. (Socialscope.net). Click on the re-download link on the bottom of the page. Then just enter your email address and password and you will be directed to the download link.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-28-09 11:14 AM
    I have socialscope and and did the software upgrade for the tour, now it worked fine right after i did it, but i have quickpull do resets everynight, so the day after it won't work anymore. Everytime i hit it i get the error-uncaught exception;no application instance. i can't delete and re add cause i dont have the link anymore on my phone, nor do i have my code. How do i get in touch with them .

Thanks
    Send them feedback at feedback@socialscope. net
    09-28-09 11:30 AM
    thank you both i will try and redowload and i emailed them
    09-28-09 11:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD