Just got this tweet from SocialScope:

" @socialscope: We're going to give away 50 invites today. Start watching for details at 5:15pm pacific time for details. "

If you've been waiting for an invite & havent gotten one as yet, I would advise you to keep checking their twitter feed....
    Last edited by YaBoiD; 07-16-09 at 07:02 PM.
    07-16-09 06:17 PM
    Just got another Twitter update from SocialScope:

"@socialscope: Sometime between 5:15pm and 6pm Pacific Time, we will tweet with instructions to vote, if we win we will give out 50 invites."
    07-16-09 07:21 PM
    Vote? Win? So these so called invites are conditional now?

And they keeping stringing us along....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-16-09 07:34 PM
    The latest tweet by SocialScope says:

Okay. As long as everyone votes, we will give out the 50 invites regardless.. Instructions to follow.

07-16-09 07:47 PM
    Vote? Win? So these so called invites are conditional now?

And they keeping stringing us along....

Nope....Just got another update:

"@socialscope: Okay. As long as everyone votes, we will give out the 50 invites regardless.. Instructions to follow."
    07-16-09 07:47 PM
    What if we don't vote? (What are we supposed to be vopting about anyways?)

07-16-09 07:48 PM
    What if we don't vote? (What are we supposed to be vopting about anyways?)

They haven't provided that info as yet but I would advise you to check out their Twitter feed. I might not be able to post it EXACTLY when they provide the details of how to vote. Dont wanna miss out....^2U
    07-16-09 07:50 PM
    I will be updating my Twitter page also with their RETWEET.
    07-16-09 07:52 PM
    Sure, I'll follow their twitter feed with my app of choice: UberTwitter.

07-16-09 07:54 PM
    50 invites to SS 1) follow us 2) retweet this 3) Vote for SocialScope at mobilebeat text "socialscope" to 66937 #ssinvite

07-16-09 08:08 PM
    Socialscope can bite me. I've been requesting an invite for months and I get the same crap email...."We're backlogged, check in a few weeks." Now they tease you 50 invites on Twitter? Good luck!
    07-16-09 08:16 PM
    Just emailed Socialjoke, letting them know that I had received an email back during the friggin' winter, telling me that I was in and to wait for an email with instructions. Still waiting, much like the waiting I assume I'll be doing looking for a reply.
    07-16-09 08:25 PM
    OK Voting is complete. Thanks to those that helped us out. We will contact first 50 people who retweeted up until now for invites via DM

07-16-09 08:26 PM
    The invites being sent out will be for a SocialScope account.Users will be upgraded to new version when it is released.

07-16-09 08:27 PM
    I requested one back in February and still nothing. I hear it is good but if this is the way that they are going to handle things then I am not going to bother.
    07-16-09 08:28 PM
    Yeah same.. I've resquested for so long... More than once and still nothing. =\

07-16-09 08:48 PM
    We will be sending out 100 invites tonight/tomorrow morning for your support. Make sure you are following us so we can DM you.

07-16-09 08:54 PM
    Just got this tweet from SocialScope:

" @socialscope: We're going to give away 50 invites today. Start watching for details at 5:15pm pacific time for details. "

If you've been waiting for an invite & havent gotten one as yet, I would advise you to keep checking their twitter feed....
    Why would you tell everyone? There goes another 500 people waiting to RT for a copy of the program.
    07-16-09 08:55 PM
    Those are all the Tweets from today from SocialScopes feed. Everyone has their own preference as to what Twitter app suits them. I'm not forcing it on anyone so if your not interested, then move on. I'm just providing info to those who still want an invite, that's all.
    07-16-09 08:57 PM
    Why would you tell everyone? There goes another 500 people waiting to RT for a copy of the program.
    It IS kinda messed up they would provide invites that way instead of in the order people signed up for the BETA but....all you can do is try i guess & if your one of the lucky few then....Great.
    07-16-09 08:58 PM
    SS invites... Same ole crap....Yawn...

07-16-09 09:14 PM
    And now they're saying that they're going to open their BETA to everyone who's applied? We'll see, we'll see...

07-16-09 09:18 PM
    Been on waiting list since feb.

07-16-09 10:10 PM
    Wow so to get socialscope you have to play this immature twitter game? That's total BS if you ask me...

07-16-09 10:12 PM
    socialscope cab bite me not even interested anymore ubertwitter all the way
    07-16-09 10:20 PM
63 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD