Hi guys!

I have already register but seems like forever to get in. What do you suggest besides waiting. How long do you need to wait for it?

Can anyone enlighten me a little on this please?

Thanks in advance and Merry Christmas guys!
    Last edited by reginald_1986; 12-24-10 at 03:33 PM.
    12-24-10 03:27 PM
    Did you register or request beta access?
    If you requested beta access then there's nothing anyone can suggest other than waiting, and keeping an eye on one of the many threads addressing this same issue for someone to give away a copy of SS.
    12-24-10 04:40 PM
    Try requesting an invite with a different email address. I first read about SocialScope here in the summer. I went to their site and sent an invite request and I had one within 2 days.
    12-24-10 04:51 PM
    There are a bunch of SocialScope threads here, and I recommend following SocialScope on Twitter.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-24-10 04:56 PM
    Thanks guys. I will follow your advises!
    12-25-10 08:28 AM
    Some people have waited almost a year before the got an invite. I personally signed up about a year, follow them on Twitter and am subsribed to many threads here on CrackBerry regarding SocialScope and still ain't rocking it yet

On the other hand, like mentioned above, some peeps have received an invite right off...within days.

Once in a great while they pass out invites on Twitter but you gotta be like the first one to reply and with the current demand for this app, it's not easy!

I feel like the best way is to know someone who has it and can pass out invites!

Good Luck and Happy Holidays

12-25-10 11:09 AM
    Happy Holidays!

Thanks. I will try to see if that works and keep finger crossed
    12-25-10 02:16 PM
    how long will this app be in beta? i gave up on this app and dont use my acct anymore. NO i wont give you my acct. The user interface is boring and their feedback is crap. They are the slowest with updates and responding to you...if they even do!
    12-25-10 03:36 PM
    I made a request and after about two weeks I received an invite and access code. I've been using fora about a week now and love it.

12-25-10 03:49 PM
    very nice! I am jealous of you all. Haha using IM+ lite (since it is free) it is fine until I can get my hands on Social Scope to try out
    12-26-10 09:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD