I need this application, pleaseeee i requested the key 3 weeks ago but it doesn't come to my email folder. Can someone give me a key please
    09-14-09 02:25 PM
    I waited 3 months before I got my response. Good luck!!
    09-14-09 02:27 PM
    Honestly you aren't really missing out on anything spectacular.
    09-14-09 02:27 PM
    Seriously? Sign up on the waiting list like everyone else has and I have to get the key. Also read the blogs as sometimes they will do a beta invite to the first XXX that respond to it.

Begging will get you more flames than help.

Also I do not know why you need this application if you have not ever had it to begin with. You may WANT this app but not need it.

For now try some of the other twitter apps for the blackberry. A ton of them have been discussed in this forum and searching will give you a bunch of results and direction.
    09-14-09 02:50 PM
    Try following them on Twitter (@socialscope). Sometimes they do giveaways on there. That's how I got mine, after being on the waitng list for 3 months.
    09-14-09 03:11 PM
    I had it for a while, but seemed to be a memory leak for me. No problems since I deleted it (social scope lite). It really wasn't all that great anyway, was missing functionality imo.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-14-09 03:41 PM
    I have an invitation. Was thinking of trading someone for their tetherberry prize from crackberry

09-14-09 03:44 PM
    Honestly you aren't really missing out on anything spectacular.
    I totally agree with this statement. You do not NEED this app.
    09-14-09 03:59 PM
    I applied for it, then waited for 7 months. Applied for it again, got it that night.

It's not the end all, be all, but I like it a helluva better then the native apps. Got that native FB resource hog off my 8330, which is nice.

09-14-09 04:06 PM
    Its a decent app... Not worth waiting for honestly, but I've enjoyed it thus far.

09-14-09 04:44 PM
    I didn't want this. For as long as I've been reading the CB forums while having my Storm. But I just decided to give Twitter a try and, well, UberTwitter isn't cutting it. There needs to be a "People Willing To Part With SocialScope Invites" thread who would be willing to take trades or something. Orrrrrrrr they should just get out of the Private Beta so we all can pay for it. All I really have to trade are Mac/Music torrent site invites and I THINK that's probably frowned upon. Just sayin'.
    09-15-09 06:49 AM
    Get in line, stop whining. I've been waiting for six months. I quit using Twitter, so really my request would have been null and void anyway.

And no, if I get a key, I won't fork it over
    09-15-09 09:08 AM
    i hear that socialscope works with the tour leaked 5.0.0.191 and facebook doesn't. maybe that is why some people need this app badly.
    09-15-09 09:19 AM
    i hear that socialscope works with the tour leaked 5.0.0.191 and facebook doesn't. maybe that is why some people need this app badly.
    I like this response a lot better than the c*nty one above yours.
    09-15-09 10:07 AM
    Seriously? Sign up on the waiting list like everyone else has and I have to get the key. Also read the blogs as sometimes they will do a beta invite to the first XXX that respond to it.

Begging will get you more flames than help.

Also I do not know why you need this application if you have not ever had it to begin with. You may WANT this app but not need it.

For now try some of the other twitter apps for the blackberry. A ton of them have been discussed in this forum and searching will give you a bunch of results and direction.
    Sorry about it my friend, I'm from venezuela and i dont speak a lot of english.. Okay so, I want this app!
    09-27-09 06:55 PM
    I heard that current users of SocialScope can invite others. I'm looking for an invite if anybody has one to spare. pin: 22c32540
    10-20-10 11:51 AM
    I heard that current users of SocialScope can invite others. I'm looking for an invite if anybody has one to spare. pin: 22c32540
    havent rolled out for every user. i have the app n still cant invite ne 1 else
    10-20-10 12:10 PM
    I was only given 5 invites, and they are gone.
    10-20-10 01:13 PM
    Wow. this is like the fourth thread on this today. Some of us have been waiting over a year on our invites. Relax, sit back, and wait.
    10-20-10 01:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD