Is anybody having problems getting their updates from Twitter or Facebook on SS today?

And before I get flamed on, I did email SS and I got the generic response from them that they appreciate my feedback but I may not receive a reply.

Thanks.
    Mine seems to be working, but I know Twitter was making changes to some things today...
    05-10-10 03:18 PM
    @PaintDrinkingPete Thanks! It seems to be working for me now. Only problem now is I've got a ton of @ replies, lol!
    05-10-10 04:01 PM
    I just received my invite, and this may sound stupid but, can you FB chat with this and if so, how?
    05-12-10 03:21 PM
    I just received my invite, and this may sound stupid but, can you FB chat with this and if so, how?
    No FB chat with SS...
    05-12-10 03:25 PM
    Thanks. I thought I was going to be getting rid of the FB app and BeeJive. Looks like the BB FB app can go!
    05-12-10 03:31 PM
    Is anyone having issues with SocialScope making their blackberry restart? I have an 8900 with OS 4.6. While on SocialScope, I've had my blackberry restart twice. This doesn't happen with any other apps. Just didn't know if this was happening to anyone else.
    05-17-10 01:31 PM
    Is anyone having issues with SocialScope making their blackberry restart? I have an 8900 with OS 4.6. While on SocialScope, I've had my blackberry restart twice. This doesn't happen with any other apps. Just didn't know if this was happening to anyone else.
    No issues here...
    05-17-10 06:59 PM
    Just got my invite yesterday. . .been waiting since August. So far I like it, thinking of deleting FB & Twitter apps. Any reason why I shouldn't?
    05-18-10 09:33 AM
    I prefer to have my facebook separate from socialscope. I do use SS for twitter and foursquare.
    05-18-10 09:35 AM
    i was thinking about deleting the facebook app and only use ss but i have more options with the facebook app < keeping it on for now but like the ss options, same situation with foursquare ill wait awhile i got enough memory
    05-18-10 10:33 AM
    I keep the Facebook App since SocialScope doesn't have direct picture upload working yet.

One thing I've noticed though is Private Messages sent through Facebook, those don't seem to show up in SocialScope. Anyone else seeing this?
    05-18-10 04:21 PM
    I deleted SS a while ago but just checked yesterday and finally got the upgrade capability from .44. Is this the latest build? Its nice. Pretty much on par with the official twitter app. Still behind official FB though but I like foursquare integration in SS better than the app.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-23-10 08:13 PM
    Is there a way to go to a specific Facebook profile? I can get to my own, and to Twitter pages, but not to my friends' Facebook pages. Is there something that I'm missing?
    05-24-10 10:34 AM
    Is there a way to go to a specific Facebook profile? I can get to my own, and to Twitter pages, but not to my friends' Facebook pages. Is there something that I'm missing?
    Is this what you're looking for?

Highlight Friend > Menu Key > View Profile

Can't seem to find a way to do a friend who hasn't like updated something.
    05-25-10 07:41 AM
    I still have the Facebook application installed for the push notifications and picture upload...
    05-25-10 08:01 AM
    I still have the Facebook application installed for the push notifications and picture upload...
    The new version of SS (or at least the latest one I got upgraded to, 0.9.5.108) is supposed to support pic upload to FB I believe, although I haven't tried it yet.
    05-25-10 09:42 AM
    Is this what you're looking for?

Highlight Friend > Menu Key > View Profile

Can't seem to find a way to do a friend who hasn't like updated something.

That's what I want. The ability to go to a random person's profile. Not just a link from an update.
    05-25-10 11:54 AM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD