So, I entered my email and infos on the social scope website, and I got an email saying that there's too many requests and that they will send me a code in a few weeks and to be patient.
    So that means that:
    Yes- I got accepted in the beta and will be able to use the app soon? Or..
    No- they send that email to everyone and I will maybe get into beta, but nothing is sure.

Thx!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-26-09 07:58 PM
    I've been on that list for months now. You kinda have to be in the right place at the right time! At least thats what I was told.
    06-26-09 08:03 PM
    Ditto, been waiting for months. The guy who writes the Verizon Storm OS updates must be the same guy who answers Social Scope emails...... It takes forever.
    06-26-09 08:26 PM
    So, I entered my email and infos on the social scope website, and I got an email saying that there's too many requests and that they will send me a code in a few weeks and to be patient.
    So that means that:
    Yes- I got accepted in the beta and will be able to use the app soon? Or..
    No- they send that email to everyone and I will maybe get into beta, but nothing is sure.

Thx!

Have requested twice months ago. So far nothing
    06-26-09 08:37 PM
    I've been on that list for months now. You kinda have to be in the right place at the right time! At least thats what I was told.
    What do you mean by that?
    06-26-09 09:11 PM
    What do you mean by that?
    I got the same email the few times I tried through the site...one day Egadget was giving away invites to the first 500 replies (saw it on twitter) Got lucky got one and got my enrollment...that is just being in the right place at the right time. I have yet to hear of anyone getting an invite through the website sign up process yet. Shame because the app is one of THE best twitter apps...
    06-26-09 09:22 PM
    I got the same email the few times I tried through the site...one day Egadget was giving away invites to the first 500 replies (saw it on twitter) Got lucky got one and got my enrollment...that is just being in the right place at the right time. I have yet to hear of anyone getting an invite through the website sign up process yet. Shame because the app is one of THE best twitter apps...
    Pretty much sums it all up just right
    Unfortunatley thats just the way it is right now...so hopefully it goes public soon!
    06-26-09 11:40 PM
    I heard they are doing a public release beta in late summer. I saw it in one of the posts here in CB not too long ago.

06-27-09 01:22 AM
    they're long overdue for a release, now it's just getting ridiculous. the app is pretty solid and it hasn't really changed much in the few months I've had it.
    06-27-09 01:33 AM
    ...hopefully users won't have to wait for too long. I say, pay attention to Twitter and CrackBerry for updates an future BETA invites.
    06-27-09 01:45 AM
    I got my initial invite through the website sign up process, if that helps break the myth of it never happening for you.

06-27-09 01:06 PM
    I've been on the list for about a month and I haven't seen any invite give aways just yet.

06-27-09 03:47 PM
    I put a request in April, and still nothing...
    07-02-09 12:06 AM
    Ive also been on the list for a few months....and heard nothin yet. Im kind of over it... lol
    07-02-09 01:10 PM
    I got fortunate a few weeks back when they opened up some slots via Twitter.

They are still working on it. Since I have been using it, they have pushed out 7 or 8 updates.
    07-02-09 02:24 PM
    This has just been Tweeted by SocialScope -

"RT @Videos4BB: Some super hot @SocialScope news is hitting @crackberry tomorrow, stay tuned "
    07-14-09 02:46 AM
    The news is already out, it's about some updates on Social Scope for us to drool. O.O

I hope Social Scope will be out soon and I hope its free... :: prays ::

Exciting News For Social Scope Users
    Posted in News & Rumors on 14 Jul 2009 06:53 by Bla1ze | 20 comments
    Exciting News For All You Social Scope Users!

Some great news coming out of Social Scope these days. It has been a while since Social Scope has launched its beta and since then they have been gradually adding more and more users to services. This time around we get a technical preview of what is to come from Social Scope over the next week or so. A quick breakdown below:

* Major Upgrade To The UI- Social Scope has always had a "clean" feeling UI and they have taken that one step furtherwith the latest offerings.
    * Location Based Search - Need to find people around you Tweeting? Maybe you need to just try and find out where the next bar is that has happy hour--now you can do it.
    * Trends Support- Twitter is a social network site. With that a lot of topics are shared, now from within Social Scope you can find out what all the latest hot topics are.
    * Biggest News Of All - Social Scope will be adding A LOT more users to the services. Testing has been completed, services can now handle more users, so they will indeed be added.

There you have it folks. I'm positive a lot of you were hoping to hear that the services were going to be fully opened up today, but keep in mind it's not that far off. I promise. There should be a full blown announcement sometime this week and we will have much more information later. Until that time, check out the rest of the screenshots.
    07-14-09 10:05 AM
    I'm doubt that its going to be free. I don't know why but just seeing them take so long to get it out to the public and the fact that they never mentioned that it would be free, makes me think this is gonna be a paid app.

UT is fine for me if SS is gonna charge, and if I get sick of UT, there's always gonna be Tweeteev too (announced would be free BTW).
    07-14-09 02:08 PM
    I'm doubt that its going to be free. I don't know why but just seeing them take so long to get it out to the public and the fact that they never mentioned that it would be free, makes me think this is gonna be a paid app.

UT is fine for me if SS is gonna charge, and if I get sick of UT, there's always gonna be Tweeteev too (announced would be free BTW).
    It's to my understanding there will be two versions of SS: SocialScope Lite will be free, and then you'll have the option of upgrading to the full version of SS for a one-time fee.

07-14-09 02:12 PM
    It's to my understanding there will be two versions of SS: SocialScope Lite will be free, and then you'll have the option of upgrading to the full version of SS for a one-time fee.

That's not too bad then. I've heard a lot of good things about SS, so if there's a one-time fee of like $5, I can f with that. Don't think I'd really pay much more for a twitter app when UT is fine for me but we'll see how it ends up. *continues to wait patiently
    07-14-09 02:35 PM
    That's not too bad then. I've heard a lot of good things about SS, so if there's a one-time fee of like $5, I can f with that. Don't think I'd really pay much more for a twitter app when UT is fine for me but we'll see how it ends up. *continues to wait patiently
    It shouldn't be much longer, I don't think. The app is really solid. The few bugs I've found in past releases were fixed within a day or two, and now, the releases they put out are very very solid. Granted, I'm testing the full version, so I don't know about the Lite one. I can imagine it is as solid as the full one.

07-14-09 02:38 PM
    The news is already out, it's about some updates on Social Scope for us to drool. O.O

I hope Social Scope will be out soon and I hope its free... :: prays ::
    Now this is nice but howbut us who been waiting for 3-4 months to get Social Scope? Any news on that???
    07-14-09 02:45 PM
    Now this is nice but howbut us who been waiting for 3-4 months to get Social Scope? Any news on that???
    No kidding, huh? I've been on that "waiting list" for about that long as well. Pretty much gave up on the beta and figured that I'll have to wait for the public release. SMH
    07-14-09 02:50 PM
    I got in on SS when they temporarily opened up registration a couple of months ago. I love it. I'd happily pay much more than that for this app (considering it's integration with FB)...
    07-14-09 05:08 PM
    Use UberTwitter is at least as good as Social Scope and it's free. I've been waiting for months but after using UT for 2 months now,I don't need any SS.
    07-15-09 04:43 AM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD