Just wondering if anyone knew when social scope will be opening to a public beta. I've requested an invite about 4 months or so (multiple times with different email accts.) and I still haven't received anything
    10-26-09 10:14 AM
    Same here !!! I have virtually given up the hope to get an invite

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-26-09 10:32 AM
    +1.......given up....
    10-26-09 10:33 AM
    Gave up been about 4 months for myself with different emails..
    10-26-09 10:41 AM
    Social Scope is full of it. I've tried as well and even sent tweeted them on Twitter and with no reply.
    10-26-09 10:52 AM
    I've been using the beta (SocialScope Lite) for a long time now. Even I'm a bit confused as to why they aren't releasing.

It's very solid for me, even running a beta 5.x OS. I tried the latest FB and still prefer Social Scope. Not sure what the hold-up is really.
    10-26-09 11:55 AM
    I've used mine for awhile now, got invited a few months after signing up earlier this year. I'm just not sure why they aren't releasing the new beta update yet which was announced months ago!

Anyways, don't hold your breath for the invite. If you get it, consider yourself lucky. And just for the record, even though UberTwitter has vastly more features, it's clunky, heavily-menu based interface still makes it inferior to SocialScope.
    10-26-09 01:16 PM
    Seriously, Social Scope is only popular because of their hype. Functionaly its not worth the effort. You're better off using seperate apps for each social venue.

Twitter functionality is mediocre at best compared to other apps, and Facebook less so. And too, 2 apps for each social network makes for a smaller footprint on your device as does socialscope alone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-26-09 05:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD