Looks really nice with tons of options. Thanks for the replies everyone.
    04-17-09 02:52 PM
    Is the official version being released today?!?!?!
    04-18-09 10:04 PM
    I hope so. I'm really excited to try the new version of it with multiple accounts and all that.
    04-18-09 10:19 PM
    Twitter Apps: SocialScope is great. For those waiting for release, for now I recommend you use �berTwitter, works great too. There is Also another app. in the works called TweetGenius. Which would be the best?
    04-18-09 10:45 PM
    so many apps yet one twitter, dang I am sticking to twitterberry for now, .9.0.5 beta just came out few days ago.
    04-18-09 10:59 PM
    I hear Tweet Genius is the next best thing since sliced bread.
    04-18-09 11:07 PM
    wow. i just looked at the screen shots and it looks nice. i just requested an invite but based on what everyone said, im sure i'll have to wait a LONG time... i guess i'll just stick to ubertwitter for now.

oh yeah, anyone that has social scope already, is it a huge battery drainer? ubertwitter is a big battery drainer if time intervals are set too quickly..
    04-18-09 11:12 PM
    wow. i just looked at the screen shots and it looks nice. i just requested an invite but based on what everyone said, im sure i'll have to wait a LONG time... i guess i'll just stick to ubertwitter for now.

oh yeah, anyone that has social scope already, is it a huge battery drainer? ubertwitter is a big battery drainer if time intervals are set too quickly..
    You can change the interval of when it updates. There's also an auto update which if I'm not mistaken only updates when new posts are available. I could be wrong but I think that's how it works.

I have mine set to 1 hour most of the time. Sometimes I'll switch to auto if I plan on being on alot.
    04-18-09 11:16 PM

I have it set to automatically update. It only updates when you bring your phone out of stand by. It's not like a text message that alerts you when your phone is on stand by. It's pretty good with my battery.
    04-19-09 02:15 PM
    I have it set to automatically update. It only updates when you bring your phone out of stand by. It's not like a text message that alerts you when your phone is on stand by. It's pretty good with my battery.
    Its an ingenious feature

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-19-09 03:16 PM
    i requested an invite too....still waiting i am liking UberTwitter and the new upgrades to TwitterBerry......might try to send another request for an invite
    04-19-09 03:19 PM
    The newest version of Social Scope is much improved and faster. It also does much more within the app without launching the browser.
    04-19-09 03:41 PM
    I want the new version so bad. I'm so excited to get it.
    04-19-09 03:49 PM
    i guess even though the betas out... everyone still requires invites... how long have they been doing this for now? surely it must become more widely available soon?
    04-19-09 04:37 PM
    Been using it for awhile now. I love it and use it all the time.
    the same here
    04-19-09 05:46 PM
    The newest version of Social Scope is much improved and faster. It also does much more within the app without launching the browser.
    Can't wait!
    04-19-09 08:00 PM
    Wait for 2 months, nothing happened!!
    04-21-09 09:03 AM
    Ive been waiting for like 2 months - I dont even care anymore. From what my friends tell me - its more for those that tweet and use FB. Ive been using Ubertwitter and its much better than twitterberry.
    04-21-09 04:00 PM
    i love social scope, its the best twitter app available
    04-22-09 09:49 AM
    I've been using SocialScope since their initial beta announcement back in late December. Definitely one of my favorite apps and they're always open to feedback.
    04-22-09 06:45 PM
    Urgh I've been waiting ages for an invite too! I am forever growing tiresome of twitterberry

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-22-09 07:32 PM
    ...they're always open to feedback.
    My feedback would be that they open up the beta and let some more people in. I didn't even get a rejection response. So, I've pretty much given up on it.
    04-22-09 07:47 PM
    SocialScope is the best Twitter app for the BlackBerry that is realistically available. I would be interested to see how the new update matches up against the fabled Tweet Genius app.

The Twitter app game is becoming very crowded and it is high time that someone broke away from the pack...

Who's it gonna be?
    04-22-09 08:42 PM
    whos using SocialScope 0.9.5.2
    04-23-09 01:25 PM
    all u bb users does any 1 have the SocialScope 0.9.5.7 or .8 ota link or redownload and send me the link in bbm or email please
    04-23-09 01:39 PM
364 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD