Did you do the update? Its supposed to help with the battery.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-24-10 01:17 PM
    It says I have the latest version. I just noticed my phone went dead within a few hours yesterday. Normally I can get at least 24 hours. So I charged it last night. At 10 pm it was fully charged and at 8:30 this morning my battery was only 73% charged. I never lose more than 5% over night in the holster. I've only had the app since tuesday, and during the week at work I don't get good phone service so my battery dies a lot. However on the weekend in good coverage I never noticed this kind of drain. Its either this app or a problem with my battery, so I'm just trying to find out which one. i

Last edited by fifthgear001; 10-24-10 at 07:36 PM.
    10-24-10 01:40 PM
    I have mine set to Auto and there is no more battery drain than T4BB or Ubertwitter. Perhaps even less.
    10-24-10 04:49 PM
    Social Scope is awesome... It has a couple bugs, but for the most part it's the greatest app.

I got lucky for my invite it turns out a guy in my blackberry group turned out to be related to one of the creators of SS and asked me what my email address and moments later I got an invite.
    10-24-10 05:16 PM
    Arrrrrgggghhhh! Been waitin' for this for a while! Signed up, followed them on Twitter, asked nicely. I haven't begged anyone for an invite, though.....ah well. If I ever do get in on the beta, I will be sure to spread the wealth. Good luck, all!
    10-24-10 05:56 PM
    I was recently invited to socialscope. How do I retrieve my invites, if any?
    10-24-10 07:59 PM
    Do u have an extra one? Pls PM me if u do. Tnkx

10-24-10 09:50 PM
    Blackberryrocks.com/2010/10/19/socialscope-send-invites
    If you're able to, can you send me an invite please? [email protected]

11-05-10 09:18 PM
    Does anybody know if there is a way to change trends from worldwide to just United States?

11-22-10 02:47 PM
    Can you please invite me to social scope

pls hun
    12-11-10 06:32 PM
    I have a few invites to give out. Follow me and mention me and I'll share
    @ShesSoUppity

Hello hun, i just followed you and waiting for the invite please and thank you
    12-11-10 06:54 PM
    Hello hun, i just followed you and waiting for the invite please and thank you
    I would say you're @6 weeks late to the party...
    12-11-10 07:11 PM
    I wish they'd just drop this app officially already, jeez. I put in for an invite literally like a year ago and still haven't gotten one...i know they go out at random but damn, a year?

I follow them on Twitter but they rarely give them out anymore and i don't bother DM'ing them because i'm sure the get plenty of requests as it is.

I'll just keep patiently waiting for that email that's NEVER gonna come...ha :/

Unless a fellow CrackBerry User & Abuser has an invite they'd like to share

Really tho, I'm envious. Current SocialScope users constantly mention what a great app it is! I just personally wanna get down with some action myself lol

Again....patiently waiting
    12-11-10 10:36 PM
    No one has some socialscope invites?

[email protected]

@mossponsol
    12-12-10 02:18 PM
    I finally got my invite after a year!!! Its an amazing app. I applied several times so if I get invites I'll make a thread to give them to keep it fair

12-12-10 04:02 PM
    I finally got my invite after a year!!! Its an amazing app. I applied several times so if I get invites I'll make a thread to give them to keep it fair
    Yup, way to brag

Haha I'm just kidding! That's awesome tho! Kinda makes me less irritated about the situation because I've definitely been waiting for a year or more!

12-12-10 04:23 PM
    dying here hunting for an invite after playing nice for a year.
    12-12-10 08:48 PM
    best way to get an invite is to do a search of "socialscope invite" on twitter. Found a user giving out invites through that method.

12-12-10 11:59 PM
    To all those asking for invites: Most of us don't have, and never have had, any to give. Apparently a few folks were given invites to hand out, but I believe most people were not, so it's not like we're being stingy with them.
    12-13-10 10:43 AM
    I've had SS LT for about 3 months now and love it. My only problem is there lack of response to problems. Lately i'm not getting notifications on replies to FB and Twitter. I DO NOT have FB and twitter installed on my 9650 right now. Do I need to have them installed to get notifications of replies?

Thanks
    Bob
    9650 Running 6.0.0.333
    12-16-10 09:18 AM
    I just got the invitation today

12-16-10 09:31 AM
    @missmawarlina: can you please send me an invite if you have one? my email:

[email protected]

would be really glad if you helped out a fellow crackberry user
    12-16-10 12:22 PM
    I am going to miss SocialScope if they do not update an app for iPhone...
    01-11-11 07:58 PM
    Waiting time now almost 2 years screw social scope.

01-12-11 05:16 AM
    They don't need to invite anyone else, they need to fix what is currently wrong and work with the members they have. I remember a day when e-mailing them and getting a response within the same day. What the **** are they even doing with their time nowadays?
    01-12-11 05:04 PM
364 ... 12131415
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD