Just wanted to know whats the best setting to have your notifications set to ? Right now i have it on Auto ...
    Last edited by SlimGuy78; 10-18-10 at 06:12 PM. Reason: Missing word
    10-18-10 06:04 PM
    Redownloaded OS6 and socialscope latest version, and I can't scroll down to older posts that aren't in view

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-18-10 10:00 PM
    I assume the answer will be no but are there any plans to allow us to add more than 2 twitter accounts? (like Blaq, Seesmic apps)

Even if the user could forsake facebook, flickr and foursquare and have additional twitter accounts instead - it would just top what is already an excellent Twitter app
    You can, I tried it once (but ultimately wound up removing the other account because I never used it much anyway). Basically, in your tabs, it makes one account blue, and the other account pink(ish) so you can tell the difference.
    10-18-10 10:05 PM
    Just got SocialScope on my phone yesterday, all is good so far except for viewing photos that someone clicked "like" on, I can view Facebook photos, even the ones I or anyone else uploads, just not through the notification that someone likes my photo.
    10-19-10 02:19 PM
    I just got sent 5 Socialscope invites.....the first 5 people who pm me their email address will get them.......sorry folks all have been claimed......
    Last edited by raiderfan; 10-19-10 at 03:32 PM.
    10-19-10 02:50 PM
    I just got 5 invites to send out also (sorry they are all gone) but those should be rolling out.
    10-19-10 02:57 PM
    Thanks Raiderfan for the invite - waited a year for this - REALLY appreciate your generosity! After 5 minutes I see how wonderful it really is!
    10-19-10 04:10 PM
    Oh no, I have been waiting for an invite for SS for a year and half. I missed the invites. May be next time I will be in time to get some invites. Anybody want to provide me an invite and make my day
    10-19-10 04:20 PM
    Social scope said they were gonna fix the bugs with people's sending out invites... Does the new version let you send out invites?

10-19-10 04:21 PM
    does anyone have any invites they would be willing to send me? I'd love to get into this app, as I have a few accounts I'd like to maintain, and I can't even get into hootsuite yet, as they seem to still be working out some kinks.

Thanks!

The Quadfather
    10-19-10 04:22 PM
    does anyone have any invites they would be willing to send me? I'd love to get into this app, as I have a few accounts I'd like to maintain, and I can't even get into hootsuite yet, as they seem to still be working out some kinks.

Thanks!

The Quadfather
    I've got HootSuite and the UI is terrible and makes me want an SS invite even more. I personally wouldn't recommend HootSuite as a replacement for SS and that's just through my personal opinion of HootSuite and the good things that I've heard about SS.

With HootSuite you can't use Linkedin, MySpace, FourSquare, Ping.fm or WordPress that you can set up on the web version only Twitterand Facebook.

Roland
    10-19-10 04:27 PM
    I've got HootSuite and the UI is terrible and makes me want an SS invite even more. I personally wouldn't recommend HootSuite as a replacement for SS and that's just through my personal opinion of HootSuite and the good things that I've heard about SS.

With HootSuite you can't use Linkedin, MySpace, FourSquare, Ping.fm or WordPress that you can set up on the web version only Twitterand Facebook.

Roland
    I just need something for now... I mainly just use facebook, twitter, and some linkedin... I could live with hootsuite, as bad as it is, until I can get on Social Scope.

Does anyone know of any alternatives?
    10-19-10 04:31 PM
    I just need something for now... I mainly just use facebook, twitter, and some linkedin... I could live with hootsuite, as bad as it is, until I can get on Social Scope.

Does anyone know of any alternatives?
    I would recommend Social Beat if you can get hold of it as no links I've got for it work any more I'm unable to download it any more

Roland
    10-19-10 04:46 PM
    I got an invite today but it wasn't from someone on here. Glad I finally have it. What should I be setting all of the permissions to?
    10-19-10 05:06 PM
    Anyone around here in a mood to send me an invitation to SS I really appreciate it and thanks guys
    10-19-10 05:52 PM
    If anyone could send me an invite for socialscope I would really appreciate it. Thank you
    10-19-10 05:55 PM
    How is everyone getting these invites? I'm a SS user and haven't received anything.
    10-19-10 06:08 PM
    I got an invite today but it wasn't from someone on here. Glad I finally have it. What should I be setting all of the permissions to?
    Just set them all to allow.
    10-19-10 06:09 PM
    Social scope said they were gonna fix the bugs with people's sending out invites... Does the new version let you send out invites?

I have the newest version and wasn't informed about any invites. Maybe it's just at random? Not too sure..
    10-19-10 06:11 PM
    I just got SS this past Sunday and i haven't seen an option to send out invites yet ...
    10-19-10 06:41 PM
    Just set them all to allow.

Thanks! What about my "Settings" I haven't deleted Facebook for BB yet and received a poke through it and not SS. Shouldn't it have gone through SS also?
    10-19-10 06:58 PM
    How is everyone getting these invites? I'm a SS user and haven't received anything.
    I just got SS this past Sunday and i haven't seen an option to send out invites yet ...
    "Try signing out then back in and opening the menu once it�s running." quoted from Blackberryrocks so i dunno if its working or not but i hope it works for you
    10-19-10 07:16 PM
    Oh man!! I have been on the "waiting list" for this for 9 months now! I would LOVE to get an invite! Please, anyone? LOL
    10-19-10 08:36 PM
    Oh man!! I have been on the "waiting list" for this for 9 months now! I would LOVE to get an invite! Please, anyone? LOL
    I'd hook a few people up if I had the option in my list. I tried signing out and back in a few times and didnt get any menu option to send out invites
    10-19-10 09:04 PM
    can someone please drop me an invite if they have an available one to give? Been waiting for over a year now for them to send me one. [email protected]
    Last edited by asuprice; 10-19-10 at 09:17 PM.
    10-19-10 09:14 PM
364 ... 1011121314 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD