Version 0.9.5.136 was just released in September. They are working on it.
    Het CF, it may just be here now! I just got the notification for .147. Rebooting now so can't comment yet really. I'm still on OS5, but maybe this is the one to make it OS6 compatible too. Or, at least polish some of the older bugs. lol.
    10-15-10 09:22 PM
    VU most certainly does still work for posting to Twitter. I just made several posts, and they are showing up just fine. You may want to try a battery pull or a re-installation.
    I'll give it another try, but doing a battery pull when you have got your phone in a Otter Box Defender case a battery pull is a pain in the a*s.

Roland
    10-16-10 04:54 AM
    VU most certainly does still work for posting to Twitter. I just made several posts, and they are showing up just fine. You may want to try a battery pull or a re-installation.
    Done a re-installation and a battery pull and still getting a Connection failed error for my twitter feeds

Roland
    10-16-10 05:27 AM
    Done a re-installation and a battery pull and still getting a Connection failed error for my twitter feeds

Roland
    Hmm. The only other thing I think you can try is to change your connection settings. ie wifi/wap/bis etc. See which connection is best for you to be able to post to Twitter. Other than that, TBH I'm not sure why it's not working for you. And, yeah, I feel your pain with the OtterBox thing, but those are some great device protectors. lol.
    10-16-10 06:35 AM
    Hmm. The only other thing I think you can try is to change your connection settings. ie wifi/wap/bis etc. See which connection is best for you to be able to post to Twitter. Other than that, TBH I'm not sure why it's not working for you. And, yeah, I feel your pain with the OtterBox thing, but those are some great device protectors. lol.
    I've given up on VU and going to wait patiently for SS.

Anyone having an issue with Twitter for BlackBerry only working via WIFI on WIFI enabled devices, or am I the only one with this weird problem?

Roland
    10-16-10 10:41 AM
    I've given up on VU and going to wait patiently for SS.

Anyone having an issue with Twitter for BlackBerry only working via WIFI on WIFI enabled devices, or am I the only one with this weird problem?

Roland
    WoW! Sorry to hear about this issue with VU. Hope it gets worked out eventually.

As far as T4BB although I do have a WiFI enabled device, I have not encountered any problems on WiFI, 3G, or 2G.
    Brad

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-16-10 10:49 AM
    WoW! Sorry to hear about this issue with VU. Hope it gets worked out eventually.

As far as T4BB although I do have a WiFI enabled device, I have not encountered any problems on WiFI, 3G, or 2G.
    Brad

I might have to try un-installing T4BB, do a battery pull and reinstall T4BB and see if that fixes the problem.

Roland
    10-17-10 01:10 PM
    Well we got the OS6 support... SocialScope lands on the Torch - SocialScope

does anyone know if you can scroll the app on the storm? sounds like a stupid question but I thought I read somewhere that it didn't work right?
    10-17-10 01:20 PM
    SS is doing another Social Sunday today, so if you're following them on Twitter it might be your lucky day.

10-17-10 01:20 PM
    If your looking for an invite on social sunday make sure your followinf and mention @socialscope or #socialsunday

10-17-10 01:33 PM
    SS is doing another Social Sunday today, so if you're following them on Twitter it might be your lucky day.

If your looking for an invite on social sunday make sure your followinf and mention @socialscope or #socialsunday

I'm spamming twitter with @SocialScope an #socialsunday in the hope that I get an invite lol.

Roland
    10-17-10 01:40 PM
    social scope is by far the best app for facebook and twitter
    10-17-10 02:06 PM
    If/when I get to try SS I'll probably just keep the Facebook app for uploading pictures. Most of the time I just use Facebook Mobile and very occasionally Twitter Mobile as the RIM apps seem to unreliable.

Does SS work with MySpace and Linkein?

Roland
    10-17-10 02:34 PM
    it does not support myspace or linkedin right now. Only twitter/facebook/foursquare/Flickr
    10-17-10 02:44 PM
    I only wish I could get alerted if people poke me :P

10-17-10 02:45 PM
    it does not support myspace or linkedin right now. Only twitter/facebook/foursquare/Flickr
    At least the MySpace and Linkden apps are not as bad as the Facebook or Twitter app.

Can you upload pictures to fb via SS?

Roland
    10-17-10 02:56 PM
    You can! And it's way quick and easy, too. I inherited my SS from someone else, but I have completely fallen in love with it in the last week and will never ever use another social media app, seriously. The integration (at least on my phone, I realize other versions may be buggy) is seamless, everything posts FINE and the Foursquare integration is perfect, because the Foursquare update messed with my browser.

I don't see Myspace or LinkedIn unfortunately, which is either due to my version or due to it not being supported yet, but since I don't use Myspace anymore and I haven't touched my LinkedIn since I made it, it doesn't bother me that much.

I hope you get it! It'll blow your socks off.
    10-17-10 04:28 PM
    Does SS have Push notifications ?
    10-17-10 04:35 PM
    I jus did #socialsunday for the first time today n got it! Itz real sweet...itz nw my primary network app...primary twitter app while ubertwitter is my secondary..if it had I M integration it wud b cool!!!

10-17-10 05:19 PM
    LoL i just got a invite !!! #soicalsunday is the ish !
    10-17-10 05:26 PM
    Is anybody else having problems with SS? Mine is a mess. I have sent bug reports. Half of the time I can't see pictures. Even if I just click on the notification that I have FB photo comments, it gives me an error that says it contains media that cannot be seen on a mobile device. If I can see the picture and I try to comment, it tells me that I need Photo ID.

I absolutely loved SS until recently, but it's really not working much at all lately.
    10-17-10 08:57 PM
    I believe so I have not tried to do so yet. You can upload to twitpic and tweetphoto I believe. Mine's set to twitpic

At least the MySpace and Linkden apps are not as bad as the Facebook or Twitter app.

Roland
    10-17-10 10:34 PM
    LoL i just got a invite !!! #soicalsunday is the ish !
    Luck you! I tried but no luck.
    10-17-10 11:01 PM
    I assume the answer will be no but are there any plans to allow us to add more than 2 twitter accounts? (like Blaq, Seesmic apps)

Even if the user could forsake facebook, flickr and foursquare and have additional twitter accounts instead - it would just top what is already an excellent Twitter app
    10-18-10 02:11 PM

Roland
    Yes...you can upload a pic simultaneously to FB and Twitter (via TwicPic or TweetPhoto) on the same post!. For Twitter, it will automatically create the link and upload to the appropriate site. FWIW, TweetPhoto seems to always work better for me.

Does SS have Push notifications ?
    Yes.

Someone just gave me there SS.(HAPPY) How do I change the username? I tried it on the computer it tells me to download to my phone. I have already done that. I dont see an option to change the name just my email. Can someone help please. Thanks!!!
    It's been a long time since I setup my account...but I don't think you can, you're probably stuck with it. I know in the past folks have had issues removing a Twitter logon from an established SS account, but that may have been fixed (I'm not about to try it).
    10-18-10 05:44 PM
364 ... 910111213 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD