FYI, here are some of the latest tweets from @socialscope, all from within the last half hour or so, possible opportunity for those still waiting for invites...

Anyone interested in invites to the latest version of SocialScope?
    Looking for people who don't have account. If you already have an account we'll be upgrading you to the newest version soon(days not weeks)
    You have to be following @socialscope for an invite
    08-25-10 10:10 PM
    Are they just going to pick people randomly that are following?? Not sure how this works. I just sent out a request on there website and got the same message back I have always been getting for months now.

And I'm following them on twitter.
    08-25-10 10:16 PM
    Send them an @reply on Twitter. You need to be following them so they can DM you, I believe.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-25-10 10:18 PM
    So I don't do a lot on twitter does it need to show on mine or theres and how do I do it?? I think I did it wrong as it's on my profile.
    08-25-10 10:26 PM
    i sent a reply to @socialscope, guess i'llo just have to sit and wait
    08-25-10 10:30 PM
    Im waiting to. I was already following them waiting for something and finally, just waiting of my invite now!!
    08-25-10 10:57 PM
    I am just excited a new update is in The works. I have had a few issues with the version I have now but nothing to cry over. I wonder if they'll change up the UI again.

08-25-10 11:02 PM
    I am just excited a new update is in The works. I have had a few issues with the version I have now but nothing to cry over. I wonder if they'll change up the UI again.

I've already noticed a change in the way FB comments are handled on my current version. I'd have to say I'm pretty happy with the app right now, but certainly eager to see what kind of improvements they have in the works.
    08-26-10 06:53 AM
    So I don't do a lot on twitter does it need to show on mine or theres and how do I do it?? I think I did it wrong as it's on my profile.
    Sorry, late reply, but you're probably doing it correctly. Don't forget that there is a difference between a "timeline" and a "profile". As long as "@socialscope" is contained in your post, they will see it on their timeline (which you cannot view -- you can only view your own timeline, you can view anybody's profile, which is only the posts they've created or replied to).
    08-26-10 06:57 AM
    I just wish I could get an invite.

08-26-10 07:26 AM
    Lmao, I've been waiting for more than 6 months. I really want it

08-26-10 07:38 AM
    I would like one too.

08-26-10 07:51 AM
    Ahhh..I have been waiting for 8 months on a invite. Really would like to have this app since my FB app is no longer working

08-26-10 10:01 AM
    I've submitted 2-3 times since hearing about it and never have got a response. Maybe I need to get an Android so I can finally get it.
    08-26-10 11:05 AM
    Has anyone received an invite via twitter yet? I sent my reply around 6 AM and haven't heard anything yet.
    08-26-10 12:24 PM
    I
    Has anyone received an invite via twitter yet? I sent my reply around 6 AM and haven't heard anything yet.
    I sent my @reply around 2:00 AM. Nothing for me yet...

08-26-10 12:34 PM
    Well social scope just sent me a invite code but I can't get it to download. I keep getting "907 invalid COD" error. Any ideas how to get it to download?

08-26-10 12:35 PM
    I also sent them a reply on twitter over 12 hours ago and nothing. I see it's now over on twitter.

Thanks for participating in the invite giveaway response was awesome! If you didn't get one, we'll be doing this again soon
    Are they ever going to release this to the public?
    Last edited by Cathy_B; 08-26-10 at 12:55 PM.
    08-26-10 12:51 PM
    That sucks. I want to use this app soooooo badly. I've been waiting forever...

08-26-10 01:01 PM
    This is getting really aggravating! Why don't they want this app available to everyone?
    08-26-10 01:01 PM
    Thinks its aggravating not getting an invite, try getting one and not being able to download it..very frustrating

08-26-10 02:23 PM
    I got an invite last night! I love this app! Immediately deleted BB Twitter and FB apps. Is there any kind of tutorial floating around as to best settings for use? I think I have it set up properly, but some of the setting options are pretty vague.
    08-27-10 05:48 AM
    I'm surprised no one has release hacked cods of socualscope. Like they did with facebook beta 1.8. Maybe its because its not even worth it. F*ck social scope and the morons who praise it.

08-27-10 08:51 AM
    I requested an invite months ago, still waiting on an Invite. I've now given up on ever getting an Invite and now use Bolt Browser to view the Desktop versions of Facebook and Twitter and just use the Blackberry fb app for uploading pictures.

Roland
    08-27-10 01:08 PM
    I'm surprised no one has release hacked cods of socualscope. Like they did with facebook beta 1.8. Maybe its because its not even worth it. F*ck social scope and the morons who praise it.

LMAO hang in there mate.....you can't use it without an invite even if someone extracts the CODS for you!! It's the best Twitter app hands down!!
    Follow them on twitter and keep hogging them, they will show u love!!!

P. S. Don't hate the Player hate the Game!!

08-27-10 03:56 PM
364 ... 7891011 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD