I have been trying to include my new account for the last two days. I guess there are a few other people not being able to update their twitter information and/or delete a particular account. I emailed them, but they replied with a "computer generated message" saying that they get way too many emails and don't respond to each one but that they do read them. (Whatever that means). I twittered about it too, and as of the time of me posting this thread, there hasn't been a response yet.

It's practically impossible to select the username portion and just backspace in order to include the new account. You can only do that with the password, and when you click on "remove from socialscope" I get the following image (I have done this at least 10 times). Notice, again is misspelled :-)

For what it's worth, every time I've tried to contact them with feedback or an issue, I've received the same automatically generated message, but then got a response within 48 hours (usually within 12).
    06-25-10 09:22 PM
    i'm waiting for the invitation for almost 8 months and still no luck
    please send me a pm if you want to give your invitation to me
    07-14-10 12:27 PM
    Does this app support PUSH?
    07-14-10 06:14 PM
    Does this app support PUSH?
    no it doesnt.....
    07-16-10 11:03 AM
    Does anyone else have a problem with it not changing your avatar when your trying to do so?
    07-16-10 11:04 AM
    I heard the wait for the link is long..... my friend told me to use UberTwitter until the link comes
    07-16-10 11:47 AM
    I heard the wait for the link is long..... my friend told me to use UberTwitter until the link comes
    Good advice. Some folks get invites right away, but it seems most folks have to wait a while.

UberTwitter and SocialScope are pretty comparable, IMO, as Twitter clients, but I really love the FB integration of SocialScope. I really never liked the native FB app, and I for what I do on FB, the functionality available on SS is more than adequate.

I've really been surprised that no other app has tried to really do what SocialScope does. I have to imagine that a little competition would encourage them to put out a public release, but until then you'll just have to wait for your invite.
    07-16-10 12:41 PM
    Is there anyway to load more of my timeline once I scroll to the bottom?
    08-02-10 06:48 PM
    I have an extra social scope invite if anyone needs it. First to hit me on aim gets it
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

08-03-10 09:43 AM
    Invite is gone folks!...they need to open up this beta already.....

08-03-10 10:18 AM
    ahfu thanks for the invite its def appreciated
    08-03-10 10:25 AM
    I've been waiting for an invite for months. I submit requests under a ton of different emails every few days and nothing!!! How much longer do I have to wait!!!!
    08-03-10 11:41 AM
    Your welcome

08-03-10 11:56 AM
    Crap! Missed another invitation .. Anyways still waiting since January for one. I won't give up!
    08-03-10 12:04 PM
    Unless it's fixed you won't be able to remove the prior owner's Twitter account. I'm in that boat and don't use mine because of it.
    08-03-10 01:06 PM
    Been waiting for months myself. Hopefully if someone else wants to give one away they will just send it to me....
    08-03-10 01:22 PM
    Unless it's fixed you won't be able to remove the prior owner's Twitter account. I'm in that boat and don't use mine because of it.
    You can sign out of the old one & sign into another in the options.
    08-03-10 02:15 PM
    Anyone have an extra Social Scope invite? I have a Google Voice invite if you wanna swap.
    08-03-10 02:31 PM
    Right...but unless they've fixed an issue they had been having (I'm not about to try and test it), many people have reported that they can't sign out of a Twitter account, even though the option to do so exists...it just errors out.
    08-03-10 02:32 PM
    I'm still waiting on an invite as well from them still.
    08-03-10 05:42 PM
    Just creates a error message. They responded to me a couple of times saying it's a known issue but no eta on a fix.
    08-03-10 06:57 PM
    Whoa -- Anyone else having issues with FB on SocialScope? I can't pull up any entries or view any comments...

Was working fine up until a little while ago...
    08-03-10 09:16 PM
    Ya no worky for me

08-03-10 09:30 PM
    Well, seems to be working this morning...must have just been a glitch in the FB API...
    08-04-10 07:02 AM
    They are on a 10 year closed Beta cycle... Kinda like that 8th yr Senior in College
    08-18-10 07:03 PM
364 ... 678910 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD