Extras anyone?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I don't have any, so I'm not sure about this, but I think the invites are tied to the email addresses they were requested with. I could be wrong about that, as it's been quite a while since I got mine.
    05-10-10 08:19 AM
    I don't have any, so I'm not sure about this, but I think the invites are tied to the email addresses they were requested with. I could be wrong about that, as it's been quite a while since I got mine.

while the invites are tied to the email u requested with (to get to you) the code is not as you can give to a friend and they set up their account on ss's servers so u can use an invite someone give to you

hope this helps
    05-10-10 09:14 AM
    while the invites are tied to the email u requested with (to get to you) the code is not as you can give to a friend and they set up their account on ss's servers so u can use an invite someone give to you

hope this helps
    The account is tied to your email not the code , they give you a code and download link and you set the account up through the app, I have multiple emails

05-10-10 11:25 AM
    okay, I finally got my invite but here's a question, why does it load on startup when the phones rebooted? I despise that. I want to start it up when I feel like it not when it feels like it. I haven't found a way to cut that off yet, anybody??
    05-10-10 02:15 PM
    I still have no invite. Do you guys just use multiple accounts, and apply each day? Or just use multiple accounts once? and wait.
    05-10-10 02:47 PM
    okay, I finally got my invite but here's a question, why does it load on startup when the phones rebooted? I despise that. I want to start it up when I feel like it not when it feels like it. I haven't found a way to cut that off yet, anybody??
    I guess an option would be nice...but I'm pretty sure most folks want this app to run at startup, due to the fact that it also notifies folks of incoming messages.

I don't mind this behavior for apps that are designed to "always run" in the background anyway. I know some people who aren't that heavy into Twitter and/or FB may not feel the same...but I'd be willing to guess the vast majority of people using the app DO want it to run at startup.

Granted, I leave the update interval set at manual for 15 minutes (w/ auto-refresh on app open), but I really don't notice any battery or memory drain due to the app running in the background.
    Last edited by PaintDrinkingPete; 05-10-10 at 02:57 PM.
    05-10-10 02:53 PM
    I have an account that follows 1000's of people (because I have 1000's of followers), is there a way to only get it to update @'s/mentions? I don't want it updating my timeline because I don't use it, I use lists. Any help would be greatly appreciated. This should improve battery life I am assuming as well...
    05-10-10 04:10 PM
    I have an account that follows 1000's of people (because I have 1000's of followers), is there a way to only get it to update @'s/mentions? I don't want it updating my timeline because I don't use it, I use lists. Any help would be greatly appreciated. This should improve battery life I am assuming as well...
    The settings you need are... (All messages-disabled) - (Public Replies-Alert) - (Direct Replies-Alert) - (Twitter:Username-Disabled) - (Facebook Posts-Disabled).
    05-10-10 05:35 PM
    I still have no invite. Do you guys just use multiple accounts, and apply each day? Or just use multiple accounts once? and wait.
    I'm still waiting on an invite too. I just keep signing up with multiple email accounts every day.
    05-10-10 06:18 PM
    The account is tied to your email not the code , they give you a code and download link and you set the account up through the app, I have multiple emails

with download link
    when the invite arrives yes it has your email add that you requested but the code at the end of the email is what you need to activate your account witch you set up your name, user name, set password for your account as you said has the download link.
    sister recieved an invite from her friend who recieved 2 while the email had her friends email add she set up her account using her own information and not her friends , this is what i was trying to explain hope this is better and helps
    05-10-10 10:53 PM
    I applied once. On July 28, 2009.

Finally got my account activated on May 2nd...
    05-11-10 04:27 AM
    I just got my invite last night - I waited about 6 months. & d/l the app & love it. It's like Vodafone, but you have access to view and update multiple accounts at once.
    05-18-10 08:11 AM
    I would like a invite if anyone has one to give.

31ed60bf

[email protected]

05-18-10 02:15 PM
    I would like an invite pleaseeeeeeee

05-19-10 06:04 AM
    applied on september 10, 2009..... recieved my link on may 18, 2010...

i like it so far, its difficult though to change my usual twitter and fb checking routines, but its def nice to use and much faster...

does anyone know what the latest release is?
    05-20-10 05:46 PM
    Applied 3 days ago and recieved the invite today...maybe they are moving faster
    05-20-10 09:25 PM
    Yes they are, i got mine just one day after entering my email
    05-21-10 09:21 AM
    anyone got an extra invite for social scope....would love to have it!!!
    05-21-10 09:28 AM
    #idontmeantobemessy but this thread is to DISCUSS SocialScope, NOT to beg for invites
    05-21-10 08:04 PM
    I have a few Google voice invites i would like to trade for an socialScope invite
    05-22-10 03:24 PM
    It took me about 8 months to actually to get my invite...I had a horrible Saturday night and woke Sunday morn to an invite...So try having a bad night and maybe you'll get an invite???

It drains my battery kinda fast but the app is great...
    05-22-10 06:48 PM
    That's funny

05-22-10 06:49 PM
    #idontmeantobemessy but this thread is to DISCUSS SocialScope, NOT to beg for invites
    Well I am sorry! Just thought that if anyone had an extra one they wanted to get rid of or that they didn't want anymore, this would be the first place they would look

05-22-10 06:51 PM
    I got SS a few days ago from a friend. I really like this app.
    A lot of thought has gone into it & it's easy on battery life which I do appreciate.
    I was really surprised by how fast it is. Everything moves along quite smoothly.
    But as an OP said before, I wish it didn't auto start on a battery pull. But not so annoying that I will quit using it.
    *Thanks MRL*
    05-23-10 07:48 AM

It drains my battery kinda fast but the app is great...
    Set it update every 15 min, and to do an auto-refresh on open. That will bring your battery usage back to normal, and still update frequently enough to keep the info relevant...works for me anyway.
    05-23-10 08:45 AM
364 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD