just got my invite; finally

i love the FB integration, the ui & the ability 2 post 2 several accounts
    i wish it had a shorter refresh interval & that posting on twitter in landscape mode didn't look so awful -_-

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    05-03-10 10:46 AM
    can someone share their settings i currently have twitter and fb set up, i want to be notified of dm's or @replies, but i can't figure it out how to set it up. It just always notifies me of new tweets. thanks
    05-03-10 12:04 PM
    can someone share their settings i currently have twitter and fb set up, i want to be notified of dm's or @replies, but i can't figure it out how to set it up. It just always notifies me of new tweets. thanks

This. But, I want DMs, @replies, and Facebook Notifications to me. I know that there will be new Tweets & Facebook updates, it doesn't need to tell me that.
    05-03-10 01:25 PM
    The settings you need are as follows... (All messages-disabled) - (Public Replies-Alert) - (Direct Replies-Alert) - (Twitter:Username-Disabled) - (Facebook Posts-Disabled). Those are the settings I personally use as well.
    05-03-10 01:42 PM
    The settings you need are as follows... (All messages-disabled) - (Public Replies-Alert) - (Direct Replies-Alert) - (Twitter:Username-Disabled) - (Facebook Posts-Disabled). Those are the settings I personally use as well.

Does the Facebook Posts function notify you for ANY new Facebook activity or just your normal replies?
    05-03-10 02:07 PM
    Does the Facebook Posts function notify you for ANY new Facebook activity or just your normal replies?
    AFAIK it's all or nothing. If I'm mistaken, I'd like to know.
    05-03-10 02:15 PM
    I think it will notify you each time a "friend" makes a post...not just replies to "comments".
    05-03-10 02:35 PM
    The FB alert setting is for ANY FB activity by your friends.

If you have "public replies" enabled, then you will notified when people comment on your posts or comment on friend's posts you've also commented on.
    05-03-10 03:26 PM
    Requested my invite almost 1 year ago and just got it! It was worth it though. I had given up on it. The good news is this is a very solid app. It has to be getting close to a full realease.
    05-03-10 03:47 PM
    The FB alert setting is for ANY FB activity by your friends.

If you have "public replies" enabled, then you will notified when people comment on your posts or comment on friend's posts you've also commented on.

Thank you! That's exactly what I needed
    05-03-10 04:03 PM
    i used every email i had when requesting my invite, then i got 3 invites the other night, im liking
    05-03-10 04:31 PM
    maybe ill get like 10 invites soon then ? :P
    05-03-10 05:05 PM
    well i got 1 for hotmail, gmail, and yahoo
    05-03-10 05:17 PM
    well i got 1 for hotmail, gmail, and yahoo
    If you still have an extra one I would be interested. Thought I would ask. Thanks. Enjoy the app.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-03-10 06:27 PM
    Thanks man that worked like a charm
    05-03-10 07:27 PM
    Does this flood of invites mean they are gonna be out of private beta soon? hmmm....
    05-04-10 07:55 AM
    does anyone have a extra invite? been waiting a pretty long time for a invite from them
    05-04-10 11:31 AM
    Thanks man that worked like a charm
    So does that notify you of @ Replies, DM's, FB messages, and FB wall posts / comments? Sorry that's what I'm trying to get, and I just got this app last night. Still a little confusing.
    05-04-10 12:51 PM
    i asked for my invite back in August 2009 when I only had my iphone, just in case they were developing an iPhone version, then once i got my Bold, i still waited....but i must say its worth it, by far the best Social network app....PERIOD #imjustsaying
    05-08-10 07:12 AM
    Finally got the invite after almost 6 months. I can see why peps like this app.
    05-09-10 06:03 PM
    i have the app, and have been requesting more invites from other emails when i recieve them i will post here
    05-09-10 08:48 PM
    Extras anyone?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-09-10 11:08 PM
    ===== QUOTE Jay21fire ====

===== /QUOTE ====

these are the settings i had & it was working & now all of a sudden it doesn't .. the only reason i knw i have a reply is because i have berry buzz & my LED lights up; anyone knw how 2 solve this issue ? thanks in advance

05-10-10 02:56 AM
    i asked for my invite back in August 2009 when I only had my iphone, just in case they were developing an iPhone version, then once i got my Bold, i still waited....but i must say its worth it, by far the best Social network app....PERIOD #imjustsaying
    i asked for my invite around that time too & finally got it a few weeks ago .. i was using ut in the meantime . SS is better tho; it was worth the wait .. i just wish the refresh interval could be shorter & i miss friend picker & nope SS does NOT have friend picker .. that is just the recent people . friend picker is everyone who u follow . but yeah, SS is great ! =]

05-10-10 03:01 AM
    I finally got my invite after waiting more than a year. This app is very nice. It even does Facebook better than the Facebook app itsself does. Besides Twitter and FB, Its also got Flickr and Foursquare coded into it.
    05-10-10 03:15 AM
364 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD