wow, SS is awsome, never a battery hog and depending on which version you are running you can still view trending topics and such
    12-30-09 01:41 PM
    I got it a few months ago but wasn't really that impressed - like UberTwitter better!
    12-30-09 11:45 PM
    SocialScope and Beejive. Best social networking tools ever!!!
    12-31-09 01:30 AM
    i noticed S.S sucked up my battery life tremendously. I really like the new Ubertwitter Beta version so im gonna stick with that.
    12-31-09 01:42 AM
    Socialscope does have an impact on the battery usage ... I have had two instances where I left a trending topic search on in the night and my BB battery was completely drained by morning. I like Ubertwitter for this feature where you have option to either keep it running in the background or exit it, when you close the app. It provides a greater degree of customization that way.

However, the SS interface is much better than Ubertwitter. Personally, I find using Socialscope much easier than using Ubertwitter ... so you should get the picture. If SS could do something about the battery drain, it would be a killer app.

Am on Ubertwitter right now because of the battery drain issues with SS.
    12-31-09 03:53 AM
    After all the hoopla, I finally got my invite a while back. I didn't care for it and promptly deleted it. However a lot of people love it. To each his own.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-31-09 10:29 AM
    I'm still waiting on it.. and its been since early January of this year...
    12-31-09 11:39 AM
    been using socialscope since February and still cant seem to get an update to try this new version, seems new accounts have been getting it for 3 weeks
    12-31-09 02:35 PM
    I requested an invite months ago...I know a few people who did it after mine and got their invite...Is there something I'm doing wrong??? I use ubertwitter at the moment but im not too fond of it...I rather have SocialScope!
    01-01-10 07:54 PM
    I signed up for an invite in July and didn't ever get a respone.. I just signed up again to see if I get an invite.. If not, i will not be losing sleep lol
    01-09-10 10:02 PM
    I requested an invite months ago...I know a few people who did it after mine and got their invite...Is there something I'm doing wrong??? I use ubertwitter at the moment but im not too fond of it...I rather have SocialScope!
    Download Ubertwitter 6 beta.. its awesome !
    01-09-10 10:03 PM
    SocialScope and Beejive. Best social networking tools ever!!!

sooooo true!
    01-10-10 03:01 AM
    Well I got my invite this morning and I asked for it... More than 1 year ago...?

Well, as you can guess I was soooo excited, downloaded the app.

The login screen looked awesome... And then... Nothing.

The app looks horrible, seriously! I know it's still beta, but see what TweetGenius looks like! It looks amazing!

And SS is just confusing, it's not really organized, every @ is in the same tab...
    It has more options than the FB and Twitter app, but it's just so ugly...

Everyone was like "Best app EVER", and "It's amazing, I can't live without SocialScope"...

Well I was really disappointed, I was expecting a lot more than that...

I'd rather use the official Twitter and FaceBook clients, at least they look good and they don't drain my battery in two minutes.

But you know, tastes...
    05-02-10 10:55 AM
    You have got to be kidding shinematt?

U joking right, SS is all that and a bag of chips
    05-02-10 12:56 PM
    Well I got my invite this morning and I asked for it... More than 1 year ago...?

The app looks horrible, seriously! I know it's still beta, but see what TweetGenius looks like! It looks amazing!

And SS is just confusing, it's not really organized, every @ is in the same tab...

Everyone was like "Best app EVER", and "It's amazing, I can't live without SocialScope"...

I'd rather use the official Twitter and FaceBook clients, at least they look good and they don't drain my battery in two minutes.

But you know, tastes...
    You know, I'm just really glad to hear that someone new got an invite. I've been waiting months and had pretty much given up hope of ever getting an invite, but if they're still sending out invites....

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    05-02-10 03:07 PM

But you know, tastes...
    Lol, you're kidding right?
    05-02-10 03:14 PM

But you know, tastes...
    no offense, but the fb app for bb is crap. ur one of the few that actually likes the fb app.

i hate these tweetgenius vs socialscope comparisons. if all u use is twitter and fb go ahead and rock 2 different apps. but for those who use foursquare, fb, twitter, flickr, and run multiple accounts then tweetgenius does nothing. i don't see the logic in running 4/5 different apps, all with differing user interfaces, instead of running 1 with a unified and consistent interface.
    05-02-10 11:45 PM
    Hey guys, I hate to seem like such a lurker but I've been waiting on an invite for a year, so if anyone has an extra please send it. [email protected] I'd be really grateful! lol
    05-03-10 12:03 AM
    I signed up a month ago for a invite and i got it today. I'm loving it already. I will definitely be using it allot. Thanks Social Scope
    05-03-10 02:39 AM
    Social Scope question- i just got my invite after 6 months of waiting, was wondering if your signed into twitter and fb when you update your status does it always have to update to both or can you pick and choose.
    05-03-10 07:15 AM
    You can pick, just click over what you don't want when you update it... It shows your twitter name and facebook name, click whichever you don't want. I hope that makes sense!

I just got my invite yesterday after waiting a year! And I love it! Social scope is so, so much better than the facebook app. And I love the twitter features. So happy with SS!

05-03-10 07:26 AM
    You can pick, just click over what you don't want when you update it... It shows your twitter name and facebook name, click whichever you don't want. I hope that makes sense!

I just got my invite yesterday after waiting a year! And I love it! Social scope is so, so much better than the facebook app. And I love the twitter features. So happy with SS!

makes total sense don't know why i didn't notice that. Yes i know so glad i finally got it
    05-03-10 07:59 AM
    Just got updated to 0.9.5.98 over the weekend. Some definite improvements to FB, although I'm a little upset that I now get everyone's "Farmville" status updates, that basically clog my FB timeline. I liked not getting these before, but I know little about FB's API, so that may be out of SS's control -- and the overall FB control seems to be a lot better.

Because I use a Storm 2, I also miss the fact that "escape to tabs" no longer takes the current timeline to the top of the screen...forcing me to bring up the virtual keyboard to type "t" to get me to the top, or manually scroll.

It is nice that Twitter "suggestions" have now been included in the timeline though.
    05-03-10 08:08 AM
    I received an update yesterday, I also noticed on Saturday that the mobile login site had changed and it asked me if I wanted to download SocialScope free...
    05-03-10 08:17 AM
    I'll be honest, I expected more when I got it. And I've found it a little confusing at times. But that goes without saying given it's a new (to me) app. I need to find out where everything is within the app.

But I will say this, I've submitted 2 bug/feature reports and I've got fast, I mean FAST responses both times. And not automated either. That means a lot to me.

Yea, the GUI could be a little slicker. But I'll take function over form any day.
    05-03-10 08:25 AM
364 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD