it wont let me re download it
    04-23-09 01:40 PM
    I'm keeping looking for the invite.
    06-20-09 09:37 PM
    I've been on the Alpha now Beta list since Jan 09. They have never answered any emails or requests, not that I have hammered them with many. When ever an invite is posted and listed on Google, it's usually gone in what seems to be hours. Social Scope may be the best out there. If you can't get it after waiting almost 7 months...not weeks! Then what's the use. Don't use Twitterberry, cause it's annoying. With how Twitter is becoming so popular, I suspect that other software designers get in their skin in the game. So those of us who have been ignored or forgotten by Social Scope should not use their product. Why support a company that won't even make you an option when we have all tried to make them a priority. Social Scope can go pound sand, even M$ doesn't "F" with users like this. Windows 7 is pretty much availble to anyone that wants it. Seems Social Scope is top on application design, but as dense as a box of rocks when it comes to working with legit users that can be an asset to their company, and they pizz on them, as they have been doing now for months now. Sad to see how they treat users just trying to beta test.
    Last edited by BBQFireGod; 07-08-09 at 12:31 PM.
    07-08-09 10:56 AM
    Sometimes you have to delete the app to get the update, sometimes it'll let you just replace the old with the new. Try deleting the old one from your BB. Then go to Socialscope.net, click re-download.
    Last edited by Teek; 07-08-09 at 01:32 PM.
    07-08-09 11:07 AM
    SocialScope is the best Twitter app for the BlackBerry that is realistically available.
    Ha! There is NOTHING realistic about the availability of SocialScope unless you're on their precious little "invitee" list. For the rest of us it's all smoke and mirrors as far as I'm concerned.
    07-08-09 11:31 AM
    Replaced my storm, it had huge gremlins in it. (ghost calling non-stop) Haven't put twitterberry back nor anything else. Twitterberry doesn't really give good options to shut itself up. You all are right about Social Scope being stingy and arrogant. When they open up invites and NOT pull from THEIR own list. What's that tell you about a company that does that crap? Power controllers! They like to watch people scamper around when they throw out scraps of invites at a whim. Pretty low class bottom feeders that do that kind of mind game playing. I pretty much thru up the center finger at them and made them #1 in the book of pricks
    07-08-09 12:30 PM
    signed up yesterday @ 11:38am and got my invite @ 11:39pm .... approximately 12hrs for me
    Last edited by black_rain�; 08-06-09 at 01:23 AM.
    08-06-09 01:17 AM
    Replaced my storm, it had huge gremlins in it. (ghost calling non-stop) Haven't put twitterberry back nor anything else. Twitterberry doesn't really give good options to shut itself up. You all are right about Social Scope being stingy and arrogant. When they open up invites and NOT pull from THEIR own list. What's that tell you about a company that does that crap? Power controllers! They like to watch people scamper around when they throw out scraps of invites at a whim. Pretty low class bottom feeders that do that kind of mind game playing. I pretty much thru up the center finger at them and made them #1 in the book of pricks
    that mess is funny
    08-06-09 01:21 AM
    I have it after 4 months (can't say I was waiting for it). Just signed up and that was it. I've been using it ever since but I gotta say Uber Twitter is nicer. I like SS and I use it daily but UT is more complete.
    I made one thing: using it both and I will continue to do so until I'll drop one.
    08-06-09 04:09 AM
    I too got it in about 10 hours.. WTF?

But I'll disagree w/ 701.. In my opinion SS smokes Ubertwitter.. I think usability-wise their about the same (SS may be slightly faster, but the big killer for me is having FB in w/ it as well.. LOVE that idea..

Wanted MySpace on there originally, but I barely go on there anymore..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-06-09 04:20 AM
    I waited about 2 weeks for an invite. I got it now and I love it! I no longer have to use Ubertwitter or Facebook apps! Great program.
    08-06-09 10:00 AM
    Brilliant app!!
    08-12-09 09:13 AM
    i got mine within a day, love it
    08-12-09 09:20 AM
    Just sent in a request for an invite, I'll let you know how long it takes for me to get it.

Had Twitterberry and I hated it. Now I am dl'ing UberTwitter to give that a try.
    08-12-09 11:15 AM
    I was just getting ready to give up that I'd get my invite and guess what showed up this AM! hahaha
    08-12-09 11:26 AM
    I Want This So Bad!
    08-12-09 11:31 AM
    Got my invite a few days ago. So far I like the app.
    08-12-09 11:38 AM
    I like the app, but moreso for Twitter vs Facebook. I think that the native FB app still has more functionality over SS in the various FB aspects. As such, I only sync my Twitter acct with SS and still use the FB app for my FB acct. Notably, I like how SS will provide notifications on the home screen, letting me know of new tweets.

However, I see tons of potential with SS and I expect it to only get better with future releases.
    08-12-09 11:43 AM
    Social Scope is a pretty good app. They can definitely use a better way to shut it down to keep the app from running in the background upon exiting. Also if it included MySpace it would be butter!

08-12-09 08:11 PM
    Social Scope is a pretty good app. They can definitely use a better way to shut it down to keep the app from running in the background upon exiting. Also if it included MySpace it would be butter!

Don't post it here, use the Feedback from the menu and let them know! My guess is that they will include eventually.
    08-12-09 08:41 PM
    Yup already did that, just putting in my 2 cents but good lookin out!

08-12-09 08:42 PM
    social scope is cool, but i have a hard time logging in sometimes, it always seems to be down. I switch between Social Scope and Uber Twitter
    I use Ubertwitter to view trending topics, post videos, shrink tweets, and the picture uploading seems to be faster than social scopes and i like how ubertwitter shows the number of views, and it's got a cool map but i use social scope when i'm on the go, but when i'm actually tweeting alot, i use uber twitter
    08-20-09 02:53 PM
    i applied and got mine 7 minutes later
    12-30-09 10:47 AM
    Got my invite. Used it for a while, but it was a battery & memory hog so I'm back to UT. UT is releasing an update on Jan 3rd that will definitely rival SS.
    12-30-09 11:43 AM
    I rock the TweetGenius and have never looked back.
    12-30-09 01:39 PM
364 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD