So, I always have trouble visiting del.icio.us on my pearl. Which leads to my question:

Does anyone know or have experience with a berry app or website that works good on the berry that I can send articles/links to and easily visit or read from my phone? Reddit, google reader, digg, yahoo! buzz? Anyone know of a reliable site that looks decent on the berry?

I use viigo but every now and then I see an article, link on a blog, or website on my computer that I want to visit later.

I have an applescript that takes the front page in safari and posts it to delicious.com in the background and set it up as a trigger in quicksilver so i can post things to delicious without really doing much. If anyone wants that script, let me know...
    Last edited by chris.h; 10-02-08 at 12:27 PM.
    10-02-08 11:54 AM
    You can use the BerryDelicious application that works with the Delicious bookmarks social network:
    BerryDelicious - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store
    05-18-09 09:34 PM
    Use Genicious - a Delicious client for BlackBerry

Genicious is a free, native Delicious client for BlackBerry smartphone. Easy, convenient way to access your bookmarks, post new bookmark fast and see what's hot on Delicious from your BlackBerry. You can even post new bookmarks directly from your BlackBerry browser.
    URL: mindberry.net/DeliciousApp/
    07-11-09 07:25 PM

thanks for the link. this is a great program.
    07-11-09 10:48 PM
    Appreciate the link. Although you cannot load it up directly to "My Bookmarks", it still replaced Berrylicious for me. I rely heavily on del.icio.us, so this was great to learn about.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-17-09 02:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD