I've been looking for an all-in-one Facebook/Twitter app that will allow me to read feeds, post messages and send/receive messages from both. Unfortunately I don't seem to be having much luck.

Right now I have Seesmic, Snaptu and Hootsuite that I'm trying out and I'm not happy with any of them.

Seesmic says you can add multiple accounts (Facebook, Twitter etc), but I have downloaded two different versions and on both the only sites it shows are Twitter and Ping.fm.

Snaptu is decent with the variety of apps you can add to it, but it doesn't auto update anything, therefore I have to check constantly to see if there are any new posts.

Hootsuite is decent also, but again, it doesn't auto update. Even if it did, there's no place to send/receive messages for Facebook.

I also tried out SocialBeat for a very short time and didn't like it either. Can't recall why off hand, but imagine it was due to one of the same reasons as the others.

Lastly, I tried to check out SocialScope, but apparently they're still not allowing new users as I had to request an invite which only got me an email stating I would be notified IF a spot opened up.

Is there possibly an app that I may have overlooked as I really don't want to have to break down and re-install Facebook and Twitter (which take up a LOT of space)?

Thanks in advance to anyone who replies!
    05-01-11 08:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD