Just wondering if there is alot of people out there that like social scope but also millions of us out there that don't have a invite yet and probably never wll get one, Was wondering if there is any developer out there that would create a application like that, that gives us users both fb and twitter. Also didn't keep it so private. #justsayin
    04-19-10 12:53 PM
    I wish someone would do this or maybe tweetdeck might have this on their release.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-19-10 01:25 PM
    Just wondering if there is alot of people out there that like social scope but also millions of us out there that don't have a invite yet and probably never wll get one, Was wondering if there is any developer out there that would create a application like that, that gives us users both fb and twitter. Also didn't keep it so private. #justsayin
    Vodafone Update
    04-19-10 02:15 PM
    It would be nice if their was an application that had Twitter, Facebook, and Foursquare like socialscope. I try everyday to get an invite, but no go.
    04-19-10 02:35 PM
    The problem with Vodafone is that you can't control the messages and comments on facebook...
    04-19-10 02:36 PM
    SocialScope is extremely overrated, UberTwitter knocks it right out of the park...
    04-19-10 02:40 PM
    Vodafone doesn't work on the 9700 either.

04-19-10 02:57 PM
    I'm at the point to where when SocialScope does open up to the public, I will absolutely REFUSE to use it. UberTwitter is my number 1 Twitter app followed by Twitter for Blackberry. I don't use Facebook and FourSquare.
    The developers over at SocialScope are a joke, if you talk bad about the application on Twitter, they'll delete your account. You can send all the feedback you want and you'll here nothing from them, or receive an update. UberTwitter is honestly better in the Twitter department anyway, and their customer service is top notch. If I could give away my SocialScope application I would, I will not support these clowns...
    04-19-10 03:01 PM
    The developers over at SocialScope are a joke, if you talk bad about the application on Twitter, they'll delete your account. You can send all the feedback you want and you'll here nothing from them, or receive an update. UberTwitter is honestly better in the Twitter department anyway, and their customer service is top notch. If I could give away my SocialScope application I would, I will not support these clowns...
    Ubertwitter is great but UI isn't as good as some of the rest.

04-19-10 03:04 PM
    Wow i guess this is a touch subject, ha ha i agree with all of you. Vodafone is just to simple. I love Ubertwitter as well its top notch i just want something that has everything in one. Lets keep this going maybe someone will try making one
    04-19-10 03:08 PM
    SocialScope is extremely overrated, UberTwitter knocks it right out of the park...
    And Twitter for BlackBerry knocks UberTwitter right out of the park!
    04-19-10 03:13 PM
    Snaptu is notfso bad

04-19-10 03:51 PM
    And Twitter for BlackBerry knocks UberTwitter right out of the park!
    It still needs more work to do that, UT has more features than T4BB does. I'm also curious to see UberTwitter's new UI that is coming soon. Hopefully RIM doesn't leave the Twitter application behind like they did with Facebook...
    04-19-10 04:49 PM
    Vodafone doesn't work on the 9700 either.

Wrong. I have a 9700 and have used Vodafone Update successfully.
    04-19-10 05:48 PM
    Wrong. I have a 9700 and have used Vodafone Update successfully.

It works for me too but I find it too simple, since you can not manage Facebook as you should.

tweetdeck for blackberry would rock my world haha
    04-19-10 08:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD