How many of you have downloaded it, and what do you think of it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-13-08 02:07 AM
    I just came to post this exact same thing, but you beat me to it!
    11-13-08 02:24 AM
    It's nice, I really like the speed of the app and the scrolling for pictures. Seems pretty stable.
    Last edited by joliva; 11-13-08 at 02:30 AM. Reason: spelling
    11-13-08 02:27 AM
    I love it! Very nice app!
    11-13-08 02:27 AM
    better than i had expected it to be.
    11-13-08 02:38 AM
    Love it ♥

BUT:
    I don't like how it removes html images and codes when you are viewing profiles and shows things that were supposed to be "hidden". (If you use firefox, you can go to "view--->page style--->no style" and disable all the html, allowing you to see "hidden" top friends/comments etc.) But now that they've added the new MySpace profile where you can elect to hide these things, that doesn't always work unless they were hidden using the html in the first place. But anyway, the MySpace app on the BB is basically like doing that FireFox trick.

Rambling. It's like 3:45 am, what do you expect...ahhh the life of an addict....
    11-13-08 02:42 AM
    I like it. seems to work pretty solid for me and its just like the facebook app soo that means easy navigation when on the go and thats important for me.
    11-13-08 02:52 AM
    Just got it this morning and I like it! The speed of the app is just what I wanted. Plus the amount of things you can do with it is nice. I can't wait to try out all of the features it offers. I really like how everything is built into the app vs. Facebooks where it sends you to the mobile site for more advanced things.

11-13-08 07:32 AM
    im attempting to download it now but it is telling me that the software is not found
    11-13-08 07:38 AM
    Wow so i e-mailed the thing to my e-mail and then clicked on the little link and i am an software not found page... and it is telling me that the url doesn't exist...... anyone else with this issue?
    11-13-08 07:44 AM
    exact same issue here
    11-13-08 07:44 AM
    exact same issue here
    ok so i went back and kept trying ot DL it and now i am getting a server to busy page.... i guess just keep trying until you can get it!

edit... yep that worked i'm Dl it now!

edit again!!!!! i'm in!
    Last edited by Ducks; 11-13-08 at 07:50 AM.
    11-13-08 07:47 AM
    What's the link?

11-13-08 07:56 AM
    amazing app! Far exceeds what I thought. It blows the facebook app out of the water! Yet, it sort of has the same nav feature! Great job myspace!!!

link: MySpace for BlackBerry Smartphones from ur bb browser... Thats how I got it this morning
    11-13-08 07:59 AM
    I did notice that when I actually downloaded the Myspace app that now AIM is on my screen too! How weird that it mustve downloaded AIM too! Hmm...I am sure I had deleted this previously....I wish there was a MYspace chat to come with it...I don't use it but still lol!!

11-13-08 08:06 AM
    Thanks just got it. Its great!

11-13-08 08:16 AM
    nice app!!!!
    11-13-08 08:17 AM
    Dl this morning and I really like it.

Based on myspace's horrible mobile site, I was expecting pure sh*t, but this app really came through. Its pretty fast and the coverflow on the pictures isn't bad. However, I'm still used to that ridiculous mobile site so it might take a while to get used to this app.

Are there any tips/tricks in the app that I should know about?

11-13-08 08:20 AM
    I love the app. Look so much better than facebook
    11-13-08 08:24 AM
    I love this app, but the only thing I noticed is that when i recieve an email it doesn't show the icon on the homescreen.

Am I missing something?
    11-13-08 09:05 AM
    So far I love this app. The speed exceeded my expectations, and its formatted perfectly. Def. a plus for myspace.
    11-13-08 09:12 AM
    I love this app, but the only thing I noticed is that when i recieve an email it doesn't show the icon on the homescreen.

Am I missing something?

I was wondering about this too. I tried to check the blackberry support page but keep getting a error, there is probably 84328447 people trying to download this app right now. Myspace notifications should either have to be set up for email or SMS, not sure which one just yet though.
    11-13-08 09:19 AM

Am I missing something?
    I was wondering the same thing also. Facebook will show a little notification with the number of messeges etc... I wonder if Myspace is supposed to do the same.
    11-13-08 09:23 AM
    just got it. i love it. much better than facebook.
    11-13-08 09:26 AM
    loving the new app! Myspace is blocked at work and I was feeling a little disconnected....but no longer!
    It ROCKS!
    11-13-08 09:30 AM
95 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD