I go to open the app and its asking me to register with an activation code. But I didn't get any kind of code when I bought it. It says I have three days to register. Are they going to send me an email or something?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-09-10 09:06 AM
    where did you buy it? the place where you purchased it should send you a confirmation email of the sale with the download links and the activation code. Print that out and save it somewhere.
    01-09-10 09:56 AM
    If no e-mail arrives go into your vendor account. There should be a registration code listed for you.
    01-09-10 11:09 AM
    where did you buy it? the place where you purchased it should send you a confirmation email of the sale with the download links and the activation code. Print that out and save it somewhere.
    I bought it off bb appworld

01-09-10 11:24 AM
    If no e-mail arrives go into your vendor account. There should be a registration code listed for you.
    How do I go into my vendor account.

01-09-10 11:25 AM
    Would it be my order number. Appworld sent me a confirmation email along with paypal. But neither have a registration code on it. Just my order #

01-09-10 11:30 AM
    I purchased Beweather yesterday also, it was half price at BB. I did get the order confirmation number that I tried to put in for activation, but also got the message "invalid activation number."
    I did however find that the app had downloaded to my device. Look in downloads.

I also purchased miro2 theme yesterday. Very nice theme.
    Last edited by hikenstick; 01-09-10 at 11:43 AM. Reason: Additional info
    01-09-10 11:41 AM
    No I know its on my hone cuz I'm using it, but as a trial.

01-09-10 04:19 PM
    No I know its on my hone cuz I'm using it, but as a trial.

You should have received an order number, about 12 digits long. This would have been on the "receipt" BB sent to your email address/paypal address. That number is your activation code...
    01-10-10 06:14 AM
    You should have received an order number, about 12 digits long. This would have been on the "receipt" BB sent to your email address/paypal address. That number is your activation code...
    this is not the same as the activation but thnx anyways. i got it solved through bellshare's support
    01-10-10 08:04 AM
    I had the same issue and was able to recover my activation code via BellShare's Support web site here:

bellshare.com - Recover Activation Code

Would be nice if RIM's AppWorld handled this for you.
    01-10-10 03:52 PM
    this is not the same as the activation but thnx anyways. i got it solved through bellshare's support
    that's why I always buy from crackberry or mobihand when possible; you can always retrieve your own info and redownload when needed, plus they sometimes have 1/2 off sales
    01-10-10 04:29 PM
    that's why I always buy from crackberry or mobihand when possible; you can always retrieve your own info and redownload when needed, plus they sometimes have 1/2 off sales
    RIM's AppWorld has it half off right now.
    01-10-10 04:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD