What would you do for one ? I need some type of trade here !!! Let the games BEGIN
    05-20-10 12:07 AM
    Google voice, google wave, and eternal gratitude
    I wanted to offer my first born son, but my wife says no.
    What would you want?
    You can pm me, pin me (30cab1b5) or email me (Scrid2000@crackberry.com).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by SCrid2000; 05-20-10 at 12:13 AM.
    05-20-10 12:10 AM
    I have google voiceand wave invites. I would also be willing to swap my meterberry, berryweather, berrybuzz, quicklaunch or applock license to your device. I have been waiting "patiently" for 7 months, help a brother out haha! Email me at justin.roelofs@gmail.com

05-20-10 01:02 AM
    I( have Next Action which I would be willing to trade.

Thanks

Rod
    05-20-10 01:42 AM
    I can trade you brotherly love and affection. I can also throw in my soul if you want?

05-20-10 02:05 AM
    I'll throw my hat in the ring. I've got a tether license to offer.

05-20-10 07:05 AM
    google wave is open to the public now, so an invite is useless.

i'll give you the honor of giving ME an invite.

that's it.
    05-20-10 07:29 AM
    What would you do for one ? I need some type of trade here !!! Let the games BEGIN
    I'd like to have the invite as a good faith move. Nothing more. What else are you looking for? They don't cost $$ and it's not that exclusive, they are just behind in the invites. With that said, I'll be waiting for the invite.
    05-20-10 07:34 AM
    I'll give you my wife and $20. Please take her!
    05-20-10 07:40 AM
    A Google Voice invite and I'll change my avatar to whatever you want for the rest of the year.
    05-20-10 08:51 AM
    I would just like one out of the kindness of your heart..... lmk..
    05-20-10 08:56 AM
    I'll buy one from you for $5
    05-20-10 09:11 AM
    i would like to have one i have google voice invites
    05-20-10 09:11 AM
    Well, PM sent. KIQ.
    05-20-10 09:58 AM
    PM sent
    05-20-10 10:06 AM
    can you transfer licenses after it has been activated? I downloaded it and don't really use it, so if someone can figure out how to get it from my phone, its yours...free...nothing required...at all
    05-20-10 11:36 AM
    can you transfer licenses after it has been activated? I downloaded it and don't really use it, so if someone can figure out how to get it from my phone, its yours...free...nothing required...at all
    I'm pretty sure its tied to the email, so the person would need your email and I believe they just use there own name.

05-20-10 11:45 AM
    you can loan your username and password for SS so other people can use it
    05-20-10 11:59 AM
    I'm not ranting at anyone here at all, except maybe Socialscope for making so many people jump through hoops and act irrational, just to get their 1.5 yr long beta. I mean really, should it take this long?
    05-20-10 12:29 PM
    I'm not ranting at anyone here at all, except maybe Socialscope for making so many people jump through hoops and act irrational, just to get their 1.5 yr long beta. I mean really, should it take this long?
    I agree. I have been waiting over a year also, and I registered many times with several email addresses. What I dont get is some people never get an invite (like myself) yet some others have gotten like 2 or 3. They need to just come out with a public beta already. Who knows I may install it and not even like it to begin with. But, id at least like to give it a whirl.
    05-20-10 12:44 PM
    I agree. I have been waiting over a year also, and I registered many times with several email addresses. What I dont get is some people never get an invite (like myself) yet some others have gotten like 2 or 3. They need to just come out with a public beta already. Who knows I may install it and not even like it to begin with. But, id at least like to give it a whirl.
    I am with you on this. I would like one and try it out and see what it is all about but I am not going to go as far as give cash for it or other things when any minute it could become public...... If you want to send it to me then I will be greatfull, if not then I will just move on and wait some more..... No biggie here...
    05-20-10 12:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD