Guys, seeing some tweets related to an update being pushed by RIM to those with vaild invite codes! Is it true ?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-19-10 10:26 AM
    Got mine through a valid invite code. No update yet, they are still on .28. I think the next update they put out will be the public one.
    02-19-10 12:12 PM
    I emailed them to provide some feedback. They replied when an update was available they would contact us via email.
    02-19-10 01:15 PM
    I had emailed them about a week or so ago asking for an invite code. I got a code today.

It's ok. It has it's pluses and minuses. I will likely stick with UT. Though it does look like it is using push as I am getting notifications without the app running. I didn't think that it was going to have it.

I like the font size but the real estate is wonky. Why have such a big icon bar when you can menuize it all.

I also don't like having to go into a tweet to see what client was used.

Other + and - too.......

02-19-10 08:11 PM
    I had emailed them about a week or so ago asking for an invite code. I got a code today.

It's ok. It has it's pluses and minuses. I will likely stick with UT. Though it does look like it is using push as I am getting notifications without the app running. I didn't think that it was going to have it.

I like the font size but the real estate is wonky. Why have such a big icon bar when you can menuize it all.

I also don't like having to go into a tweet to see what client was used.

Other + and - too.......

You should email them back with those suggestions. They listen.
    02-19-10 09:42 PM
    I sent an email with a few suggestions/requests:

@reply/@mentions notifications (push).

List support

Retweet old style (give us the ability to add to retweets and retweet anyone). The current is using twitters new api, but tons of use are used to apps like �berTwitter where we can use the new way or the "old" style.

Option to select which photo client would be nice (Tweet pic & Tweet photo).

Cache avatars on our sd card to speed up the app.

When I click into @replies it refreshes which is fine, but how about leaving the old @replies and just update with the new ones.

Add twitlonger

And some other things. I can't really use the app as it is now because there aren't any @mention notifications.

02-19-10 10:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD