SMSCounter lets you count all incoming and outgoing SMS messages. You can setup a monthly billing cycle. Assign SMS monthly limit. Get warning when the monthly limit is about to go over. Save monthly billing report to the Calendar.

Note: May not be compatible with other 3rd party SMS applications. Please try before you purchase.

To download click here Toysoft Development Inc.- sms counter for Blackberry
    03-23-09 12:29 AM
    Changes
    --------

1.1 Mar 28, 2009
    ----------------

- added option to include incoming sms in the billing
    - added currency label
    - modified the warning text
    03-28-09 09:18 AM
    Version 1.2
    -----------

- added options to disable monthly billing. this will allow prepaid users to use smscounter to count usage
    04-26-09 11:23 AM
    hi Smiley88

I had my Curve for the past month,and from the start bought this software.It was working ok up till about a week ago ,when no more sent sms's are being added.
    do you have a solution please
    07-02-09 01:57 PM
    hi Smiley88

I had my Curve for the past month,and from the start bought this software.It was working ok up till about a week ago ,when no more sent sms's are being added.
    do you have a solution please
    did you change anything? eg: new bb or added a new sms app?

check the permissions and make sure they are all ALLOW in the Options app or do a battery pull.
    07-02-09 08:57 PM
    I only changed a theme (am now using the tramsfromers one with 12 icons on the main screen)
    otherwise i tried the battery pull and all permissions are ticked
    07-03-09 10:53 AM
    For some reason I can't get this app to work. I have all the permissions set to allow and did a battery pull. The only other sms program I have is sms pic. Any ideas? Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-03-09 02:31 PM
    For some reason I can't get this app to work. I have all the permissions set to allow and did a battery pull. The only other sms program I have is sms pic. Any ideas? Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    try deleting smspic and see if that is the problem
    07-05-09 11:55 AM
    I deleted smspic, rebooted, and still nothing.
    07-05-09 11:40 PM
    Smiley88,

I like the app but I have a small suggestion for future versions: Either add an option to exempt texts from certain numbers that don't count against the monthly total (e.g. texts from AT&T regarding the account) or add a feature to manually set the monthly text count to a specific number. The second option is likely much easier. Other than that minor suggestion, it's a handy little app to have for those of us w/o unlimited texting.
    07-06-09 11:41 AM
    Hey Smiley88,

Got this app for my sisters phone a few months ago, but for the last 2 months, the counter has not been resetting. Any advise?? and how do you do a manual reset??

TIA
    02-07-10 10:41 AM
    Hey Smiley88,

Got this app for my sisters phone a few months ago, but for the last 2 months, the counter has not been resetting. Any advise?? and how do you do a manual reset??

TIA
    try doing a battery pull. if you need to manually reset the counter then run smscounter and then goto the prefs and change the End Of month day, save it and then change the end of month day back again to save.
    02-07-10 10:54 AM
    worked, thanks. Hopefully it will automatically reset next month.
    02-07-10 02:15 PM
    I can't make it work on my Blackberry Bold 9700 =/ I already tried every suggestion posted on this thread.
    04-01-10 05:35 AM
    I can't make it work on my Blackberry Bold 9700 =/ I already tried every suggestion posted on this thread.
    make sure you do not have another 3rd party sms app installed.

you have set all permissions to allow in the options->application app for smscounter?

you checked the options in smscounter to log?
    04-01-10 11:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD