I used to use Dexrex all the time when I had my Bold & Curve, but since I've upgraded to the Torch Dexrex has been nothing but problems. It keeps saying signal low or something like that then I try to reconnect and it looks like it reconnected but then when I login online it shows that my last text that it backed up was last week.

Either way, I'm getting frustrated with it and I was hoping somebody could either lend a hand on how to fix Dexrex or recommend another app that backs up text to the cloud so I can view them online.

Thanks.
    12-23-10 08:24 PM
    try txtforward
    12-24-10 07:52 AM
    Ew, $10

Nothing free?
    12-27-10 11:05 AM
    This just popped up today - it's currently in beta (and free) but hopefully when it gets released it'll still be free:

Uppidy lets you store your SMS messages for free | CrackBerry.com
    03-03-11 09:31 AM
    This will do it along with backing up a few others things. It will even let you send text messages from the web.

Download m:IQ Mobile

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-03-11 10:24 AM
    m:IQ is nice but only lets you access the last 100 texts online, supposedly they'll restore all in case you wipe your phone but I'm not willing to try it. I really want a service that will backup all my texts and let me see them online. I'd try uppidy but it only backs up going forward, not current texts.
    03-03-11 01:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD