hello everyone,

well i know and heard of hte way to make signatures for blackberry using the autotxt.

also know how to do it for emails on the website for my carrier.

but my question is,

is there an app out there that automatically adds a signature (of your choice) to the end of your txts?

if there isnt any like that, is there any coders out there who will be willing to make one?
    (i will pay if its worththe amount offered)
    03-22-10 04:27 PM
    03-22-10 04:48 PM
    wow thank you i am going to buy that as soon as i can. i didnt know it existed. my phones a gsm so it should work great
    03-22-10 05:19 PM
    You don't need an app. Just use the autotext option and define something like zz as your signature. Just type the desired signature with line breaks, etc in a blank message. Copy it and enter a new Autotext item, pasting in your signature.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    03-22-10 06:52 PM
    SmrtSig is a great app, and the developer is awesome! My 2 cents
    03-22-10 07:05 PM
    @sheldonbk
    well yeah i already know of the autotxt feature. im lazy and think it will be easier if the signature would be automatically added. teh smartsig app seems cheap compared to alot of apps out there so i think its worth it. plus after a few times of typig "xyz" for a signature, i got annoyed of it and just said "screw it". so i would rather have an app for that.

and thank you for showing me the app, i will be buying it soon. ^_^
    03-23-10 12:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD