i am not sure if this is the right place to ask this question...but how do you add a sms signature??? I have a vzw curve 8330...thanks in advance
    11-28-09 10:16 AM
    i am not sure if this is the right place to ask this question...but how do you add a sms signature??? I have a vzw curve 8330...thanks in advance
    I'm not sure how to do that, but it might not even be possible. I'm not sure that you'd want it, to be honest. Where you are limited as to how many characters you can put in a text, it'll just always eat in to that. Besides, if you have a conversation going back and forth with a person over text, they'll get annoyed by constantly seeing your signature in every message of the conversation.
    11-28-09 11:21 AM
    I agree with MisterB, but if you want to do it, there is a thread in the How To and FAQ forum that tells you how.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-28-09 11:45 AM
    I agree with MisterB, but if you want to do it, there is a thread in the How To and FAQ forum that tells you how.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanks...I found the answer in the FAQ forum
    11-28-09 11:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD