hi i need help.

i have 2 blackberry phones, one for work and one for personal use.

sometimes i leave my work phone on purpose, is there an app that will sms my personal phone when i have a missed call ln my work phone ?

thank you
    Last edited by manilaboy; 08-30-11 at 11:42 PM.
    08-29-11 10:50 AM
    A combination of call forwarding and a website/app called youmail might do the trick. Youmail can be configured to send you text messages when you have a missed call, it can also be set to send you emails. So you can just use the email of the personal BB as the email the work BB is set to use for it's youmail notifications.

Visual Voicemail For Your Phone | YouMail
    08-29-11 01:13 PM
    If you go into Call Forwarding you can have your other phone send your calls directly to the phone you are carrying at any time. You won't miss any calls at all.
    but sometimes i don't want to forward the call, i just want to be informed that someone did call me
    08-30-11 11:44 PM
    A combination of call forwarding and a website/app called youmail might do the trick. Youmail can be configured to send you text messages when you have a missed call, it can also be set to send you emails. So you can just use the email of the personal BB as the email the work BB is set to use for it's youmail notifications.

YouMail is not available here (Philippines) , is there a way to install this on my Blackberry? maybe an OTA?
    08-30-11 11:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD