hi!

issue is all of the sudden last night i have major issues sending sms messages- i get the red clock and the a red x- ..at the same time FB was telling me it couldnt establish a connection and i couldnt access the page..i tried a battery pull but all that did was enable to let me send 1 out of 3 sms's i send and FB got a bit better, but very slow..if it matters at all i seem to be able to receive sms messages ok..

any advice?

thanks in advance
    12-11-09 08:27 AM
    Call your carrier, those are all indicative of network errors.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-11-09 08:37 AM
    You might want to try the same from different locations. I received the same "errors" at certain locations only - I was on vacation 2 weeks ago. Facebook updates didn't work in Big Island (even with the good receptions) but worked perfectly fine in Oahu / Maui. I don't know what is up with Facebook these days.
    12-11-09 09:13 AM
    hi!

issue is all of the sudden last night i have major issues sending sms messages- i get the red clock and the a red x- ..at the same time FB was telling me it couldnt establish a connection and i couldnt access the page..i tried a battery pull but all that did was enable to let me send 1 out of 3 sms's i send and FB got a bit better, but very slow..if it matters at all i seem to be able to receive sms messages ok..

any advice?

thanks in advance
    did you call *228 and option 2 to update your reception?

also, I dont know if this will help, but its worth a shot... register your phone again.. go to Options, click on Advanced Options, scroll down to "Host Routing Table" click on it, then hit your blackberry Key and select "Register now"

also dont worry about facebook being screwed up, its been on and off like that for a long time yet. its not the phones problems, its facebook that hasnt got there act together. It got better then it used to be, but facebook still has its share of problems they need to work out
    12-11-09 09:40 AM
    thanks very much for the reply's..i was about it put them to use and the issues seemed to have stopped- even FB is working well and ive been able to send and receive pics, vids, and texts..ill probably *228 2 to upgrade just in case

thanks again!
    12-11-09 11:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD