ok so im pretty new to this blackberry thing...and i was wondering if there was a way that i could change which folders come up everytime i press the messages folder? right now, everytime i press the messages folder, the email messages come up and i have to go to view folder and then go to sms inbox..i hate that...like i said..is there anyway i could change it so that the sms texts come up instead of the emails? hope you understood..thanks in advance
    07-17-09 11:09 PM
    oooppps im sorry i posted in the wrong section
    07-17-09 11:18 PM
    i think what you saying is you want to add them together? then hit the menu button, options ,general options, go down to sms and email inboxes then combined...if that's what you wanted to do then that will definetly help otherwise...just wait for more replies lol
    07-17-09 11:19 PM
    i think what you saying is you want to add them together? then hit the menu button, options ,general options, go down to sms and email inboxes then combined...if that's what you wanted to do then that will definetly help otherwise...just wait for more replies lol
    lol no thats not wat i meant. i meant like ok you know how on a regular phone when you press like messages and stuff...your regular texts come out and not emails...well on mine when i press messages my emails come out instead of my texts..so i have to go change folder which bothers me alot...do you get what i mean? sorry if im not being clear on things teehee
    07-17-09 11:32 PM
    ya i think i see what your saying ....your gonna have to change it anyway but your best bet to do what your trying to accomplish would be to seperate it and use the sms and mms folder and have you emails seperate...
    07-17-09 11:40 PM
    ooh really that sucks thanks anyways
    07-17-09 11:56 PM
    yeahhh ..i've gotten used to it tho

but no problem and good luck!
    07-18-09 12:01 AM
    Yea, you're going to want to separate email and sms/mms (very easy) it will then give you and icon called sms and when you click on it it will just show text messages. You can move this to the top row for easier access.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-18-09 12:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD